I have a big problem

yesterday I bought Elite Dangerous on steam and downloaded it. I created Frontier account, connected it with my steam account, but i can't play online becouse on my frontier account does not detect the game
these are screenshots
1641133866078.png

1641133923499.png

please help me fast

That is exactly how my Steam Game Entitlements page looks and I have no problems playing, so that is not your issue.

yesterday I bought Elite Dangerous on steam and downloaded it. I created Frontier account, connected it with my steam account, but i can't play online becouse on my frontier account does not detect the game
these are screenshots
View attachment 283960
View attachment 283961

please help me fast
This account page "steam game entitlements" you've made screenshot of has nothing to do with game being activated. I'm not sure what it is, but that's not it. You need to have account linked with steam in "Third party accounts".

This account page "steam game entitlements" you've made screenshot of has nothing to do with game being activated. I'm not sure what it is, but that's not it. You need to have account linked with steam in "Third party accounts".
I have linked steam account

Try installing STEAM, create a STEAM account and once you're done with it connect through it.

Sometimes I can't connect with the game launcher but STEAM works.

Top Bottom