I have a theory!

Errr..... This post is way too heavy for this thread.

Not that anyone really understands, what this thread is meant to be about.

From the North Pole, all roads are heading South.

I was fairly bluntly spelling out who the real culprit in the universe is. They have recently been playing victim!
Acting like they do everything for the universes benefit when they are really serving themselves.

And as much as I despise youtubers, I'm surprised nobody said, "A game theory!"

Last edited:
I was fairly bluntly spelling out who the real culprit in the universe is. They have recently been playing victim!
Acting like they do everything for the universes benefit when they are really serving themselves.

And as much as I despise youtubers, I'm surprised nobody said, "A game theory!"
Isn't that called modern democracy?

My boss sends out "FYI" emails constantly but rarely has a comment. I already call him "Bossbot.exe". Could be onto something OP.

I was fairly bluntly spelling out who the real culprit in the universe is.
Here's the thing though.You weren't.
'There is only one group obnoxious enough to mindlessly replace humans with androids and run the galaxy and you can guess who they are.'
Could be anything from the family Drumph to the Spice Girls.Unless it's a name and shame thing,of course,in which case,the circumspection would be entirely appropriate.

What group is most known for tech in the game and would create a utopian dystopia... 8\

I was being extremely blunt.
That's what i'm trying to find out.At the moment, i'm torn between Spinal Tap and Wild Stallions.If by blunt you meant opaque, i would agree.

Top Bottom