I have found Jaques Station!

http://imgur.com/a/5yGaL

You can see the system I am at by typing in EOL PROU RS-T D3-94 and the station name is listed as 80 DD-D 774-CE-2

As of right now I am currently at the station. I ran the ED Market Connector but it isn't showing up under any name on eddb.

Since the station logs mention UAs having caused the issue with the station being stranded and its located in a nebula, I checked the nearby planet EOL PROU RS-T D3-94 3 D to see if there were any barnacles. I have not found any, but the system is quite large and I have only checked that one planet.

The system also has a Nav beacon and it acts just like any other Nav beacon with all of the same ships jumping in.

I have not seen any sort of USS appear while traveling through the system.

If it weren't for the station logs or the fact that its out in the middle of nowhere I wouldn't be able to tell that there is anything wrong here.

I'm a bit confused on what to do next. I'm not sure if they need supplies as the messages state but the commodities market is behaving like it does for any other system and there aren't any missions. It took me 13 hours with a 25 LY FSD to get out here and I wouldn't want anyone to come out here and then find out we need something back in the bubble. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here?

I should have probably added these from my Reddit post earlier two clips from my trip to the system

This one from when I arrived: http://plays.tv/s/KrBYwSDVG3Kf
This one showing details of each planet in the system: http://plays.tv/s/KrBdkKFvLsmb

Last edited:
Good Find Cmdr Cly

Currently I looked up the video you posted on reddit and the fact it lacks UC data selling, repair and other facilitires, all we have is docking and commodities market.

So taking my exploration asp and data back to the bubble returning with a combat / hauling python with an interdictor i see npcs in and around the statin so we might find them in supercruise

It is near a nebula ( im expecting barnacles and MAs to be found) repair the station and then see what Fdev does with it.

Keep us updated on what else u find while poking around

jacques is to be found in the
EOL PROU RS-T D3-94 system

Last edited:
Mad props man :) I think I know what method you used to find it. Set filter to economy and uncheck "none" and look in nebulae? I tried that but I didn't want to check around the core since the galmap is laggy as all hell there.

Anyways, good work!

Wow, congrats. Honestly amazing to stumble across it so soon after it disappeared, I thought it would be ages before it would be found again...will be interesting to see what happens next with it.

Maybe time to organize the longest-distance trade runs ever done in the history of Elite. :D

Now we should begin to see what we can find in surrounding systems and stuff like that ( signal sources and so forth inspace and planetside) anyone heading out should take as many meta alloys as they can take, exploration data cant be sold out there currently

Woah, how much would rares from the bubble sell for out there? :eek:

And the system on the gal map says it is in expansion? Could this be the start of a new smaller deep space bubble? :cool:

Top Bottom