So I was playing back in 2015-2016 and became achieved Baron rank with the empire before taking a good long break from the game. I come back and I lost ALL of my rank. While I still have my federation rank that i acquired before ever ranking with the empire. Had them both ranked up but now empire rank is completely gone. Dont know whats going on but everything I've looked at in both official wiki, forums, ect.. says these ranks are permanant and you cant lose them. And even if you could, I know for a fact that I never did anything to warrent losing it. So whats going on? Would like FD to get my rank back if its a bug. Anyone else run into this problem?

Did you get accused of being a racist against the Empire behind your back?
Not being logged in and defending your honor and reputation can be devastating if you have devious enemies of a different political view.

Any enemies among the Feds, Alliance or Empire that could have caused this deterioration of your reputation among the Empire ranks?

Don't suppose you bought a Clipper while you had the Baron rank? As you say, ranks should be permanent (though reputation degrades over time). I can't recall any other reports of rank loss, and it would be quite a major issue for lots of people. A support ticket should be your next step...

Don't suppose you bought a Clipper while you had the Baron rank? As you say, ranks should be permanent (though reputation degrades over time). I can't recall any other reports of rank loss, and it would be quite a major issue for lots of people. A support ticket should be your next step...
i did buy one yes. but then sold it to buy the python way back. i didnt think rank could magically disappear on me or i mightve kept it. clipper itself isnt a big deal not getting but that rank took a long time and for getting the cutter now... having that rank wouldve been nice but now its back to square one
but yea, i sent a ticket. wanted to see if other ran into this

i did buy one yes. but then sold it to buy the python way back. i didnt think rank could magically disappear on me or i mightve kept it. clipper itself isnt a big deal not getting but that rank took a long time and for getting the cutter now... having that rank wouldve been nice but now its back to square one
but yea, i sent a ticket. wanted to see if other ran into this

Shame you sold it as that would have been proper proof that you had the rank. Anyway, hopefully FD can get to the bottom of it.

If no luck with your ticket then Ngalinn is the place to go to rank up quickly its a back and forth with data About 6-8 hours for all ranks I only needed half

Shame you sold it as that would have been proper proof that you had the rank. Anyway, hopefully FD can get to the bottom of it.
well... i have on my records of buying clipper paint jobs back in 2015. so if they somehow cant track records in game of my rank i had, that alone should be at least some evidence I owned the ship and thus had the rank. as most players dont just waste real money on paint jobs for ships they dont even own.

Not necessarily, when I bought my first Clipper back in 2015 (I guess) the rank requirements were lowered to Serf (iIrc, at least a much lower rank than Baron) for a short time. I remember it pretty well, because I worked hard to get the rank and the money to grab a Clipper...

Far be it for me to disagree with my JAMM comrade, but yeah accounts do not reset, logged into my PC account today for the first time in a year, everything's still cushty.

Top Bottom