I need to land on this planet to complete a mission everytime I try it just crashes and the only thing the docking computer will do is put it into orb

Take note of the "+" on the name of the base. OP will never be able to land there.

I can land there.

The + is a security level.

Size.

So you’ll need to land on the ground near it and get into your SRV. The Docking Computer or Supercruise Assist will be of no use, it’ll be a 100% manual operation.

I don't think any of these missions actually require an SRV, but it can be a more fun way to experience them.

You need to take your own advice. And while you're at it, have another look at the exchange that lead to the post you cried about - nothing insulting at all, and actually a response to a previous comment about grammar. Pretty poor all round by you.
Maybe it was sarcasm but we can't tell because of 'the lack of voice inflection and facial and body language'.

Wow, great to see a lot of old-timers here with their snide, patronising remarks. I hope they all feel Very Important in their shiny pretend spaceships.
Most of the posts have been quite helpful, some even anticipated the next problems OP might run into.

Top Bottom