Ships I won't be able to buy dlc ships?

I was reading up on he krait mk 2 stats and was trying to look for one. When i couldn't find any at all of the stations i visited i looked up why these stations didn't have them. Apperently i need to own Horizons DLC which we cant buy. My question is will we have access to these ships now that the DLC is bundled with the game, or will they stay be hind an invisible pay wall?

The Horizons expansion is supposed to be included in the base game now.

If you’re having trouble finding ships, there are third party sites like INARA and eddb that can help you locate stations that sell them.

I was reading up on he krait mk 2 stats and was trying to look for one. When i couldn't find any at all of the stations i visited i looked up why these stations didn't have them. Apperently i need to own Horizons DLC which we cant buy. My question is will we have access to these ships now that the DLC is bundled with the game, or will they stay be hind an invisible pay wall?

There is no paywall in ED.
But you wont find the Kraid In the starter systems.

Try to use an external tool, eddb.io is one of the best when trying to locate shps, modules and even commodities

Thank you very much for this information, the only site i was using was eddb. i quickly figured out it has alot of incorrect information, i went to inara and found the correct stations.

Make sure the information you use is current, at most hours old. IF you go to a station that was not updated in days - it may not be there...

See image below, i searched for Krait Mk2 around Cubeo.
First station from the list surely has it, the info is only 28 minutes old.
Next 4-5 stations? Not so sure - the info is between 1 and 56 days old.

1606075339744.png

Make sure the information you use is current, at most hours old. IF you go to a station that was not updated in days - it may not be there...

See image below, i searched for Krait Mk2 around Cubeo.
First station from the list surely has it, the info is only 28 minutes old.
Next 4-5 stations? Not so sure - the info is between 1 and 56 days old.

View attachment 196400
This ☝
There's even a disclaimer about info may be out of date.

Top Bottom