If you are having trouble signing up to the current CG goal, read this.

Just wanted to note that if anyone is having trouble signing up like I just did, a workaround that I managed to get to work is to jump between game modes. I could not sign up in solo or private group.This issue has already been reported on the issue tracker so if you're having trouble just give it a try and I hope this helps!

Tried this in Odyssey and was not able to sign up to CG in any mode. Flipped to Horzions and it was there. Pretty frustrating as I'd already delivered several thousand silver and won't get credit.

I'm aware you are supposed to sign up first when I didn't see any CGs in mission boards at any of the stations in system I thought maybe they had changed how CGs work. :(

Tried this in Odyssey and was not able to sign up to CG in any mode. Flipped to Horzions and it was there. Pretty frustrating as I'd already delivered several thousand silver and won't get credit.

I'm aware you are supposed to sign up first when I didn't see any CGs in mission boards at any of the stations in system I thought maybe they had changed how CGs work. :(
Same with me. I signed up last night and I just delivered 686 Gallite. I did not get credit at all.

Note: nevermind I read the mission again.

Last edited:
In Odyssey just relog to Main Menu and back again for CGs to show. (y)

It doenst work all the time, but it does work eventually - EDO signup is really random, but id say is a 15-50% chance to succeed, EDH is a solid 100%

For example... when i signed up to the last CG:
  • my Steam account had to cycle modes (menu relog to solo/open) about 6 or 7 times until the CG menu was active.
  • my Epic account had to do it only 4 times.

Alhought it seems that for other people a single relog was enough.

Top Bottom