I'll show an amazing magic trick!

All right folks, let's see how amazing is Odyssey design "solutions", and the magical way design problems are created, shall we?
You arrive at some "no gravity" station (yeah, those with pizza boxes, cardboard boxes and all stuff "glued" in the floor), and chose one of two options of elevator's tubes (there's only 2 tubes because... it's a small station, right?):

View attachment 259481
Then, after you take one of the tubes, you arrive at the station's main deck... with FOUR ELEVATOR TUBES!!! (the main deck has four elevators because... it is bigger somehow, I suppose?):
View attachment 259482

Ok. Now you are thinking, "Obviously the two tubes on the extreme sides are the ones that goes to the lower ship decks! DUH!"

All right, all right. I'll not ask you about the usefulness of the two inner tubes. I'll dare and take one of those inner tubes to my deck! And now THE MAGIC HAPPENS!

If I chose one of the two inner elevator's tubes they arrive.. at MY SHIP's DECK too!! WOW!!!

How they did that? Frontier created a curved, inter-directional elevator tubes! Amazing!

Yeah... nope. It's another weird Odyssey design mistake.
I'll give you a C+ for effort, but I look forward to your next nitpicky thread where you go out of your way to find things wrong with interest in the hopes you do better.

What I still want to know is, why do you get in a separate elevator for Apex, when the drop off point for apex doesn't use these elevators.
If you then get another Apex you can arrive at the same ship, with the same pilot.

But you can't use the normal elevators to get to an Apex taxi, even though, they also go to the landing pads.
Now, if there was a security checkpoint or ticket checking service, I would get it. But its just an open area.

😁 So many elevators, when clearly they are omnidirectional.

Also, I do love how they have the most basic of interface (up / down button) but when you press it, you get a new ui to choose one option :D
To stop people being able to get to the Apex docking pad without paying.

they have their own elevators that go only to their pads, and on the way up they drop you off in the "normal" place.

You can buy kits to customize the look of your elevators, including the number of tubes, for a small amount of ARX in the store.

If you think that's magic you should consider the rescue rangers...

20kly from the bubble, but if you die, they are there in a flash!

Top Bottom