General Improving NPC crew option

I was disappointed when I was finally able to buy my first ship with 2 crews places and a hunter bay with 2 hunters, and that I could not take 2 NPCs with me to control 2 hunters at the same time and that the on-board NPC is simply not visible on one of the two co-pilot places.
It might be a good idea to be able to take 2 NPCs with you (can maybe be limited to solo if it is a problem in open), and to be able to see them on board of your ship. (on an other specific place in the cabine if it is a problem to have them in the already existing multiplayer seat)

Nah, the player with the fighter deployed is already very laggy as in annoyingly laggy. Don't make them add another fighter. It might break PvP interactions even more.(it's fighter bay in english, you might be french I guess :D)

That is why I propose to make that option available in solo if it is to much of a bother in open PvP. And I really would like to see my NPC in my cockpit somewhere :/ . (and yep I am, sorry for my french, literally ;) )

Top Bottom