In the Beta Spirit...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Putting words I didn't say into quotation marks doesn't assign the meaning you've given them to the actual things I said.
You really are making a fool of yourself, and wasting everyone elses' time.

There's a reason these threads get a bad rep, people like you.
Perhaps you've never heard of "paraphrasing".

Notably, you've elected to not address my very pointed and clear deconstruction of your response and elected to instead continue to sling insults.

Last edited:
Perhaps you've never heard of "paraphrasing".

Notably, you've elected to not address my very pointed and clear deconstruction of your response and elected to instead continue to sling insults.

Ah yes, to use different words in an effort to achieve clarity.
Sadly, your misrepresentations are intended to obscure.

I clearly addressed your lack of a point in this post.
Sorry Ezren, but reductionism is an argument for simpletons, and I give our forum audience more credit than that.
  • The ADS was extremely useful - I used the initial map to decide whether to stay and explore more.
  • The ADS was not detailed - it did not contain the 'detailed' body information from the DSS, including in-game proof of body type.
  • That the ADS did too much was a valid criticism prior to 3.3 - my proposed Black Body solution would have toned it down by removing the planet images and reserved any indication of body type to the FSS.
None of these statements are contradictory unless you insist on a childish black and white mindset to all things where the ADS can only be good or bad.

The only insult around here is the level of your posts.
Poor, even for these threads.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom