Info on Thermal Conduit effect.

These things should have been a focused feedback topic and not done 'blind'.
I didn’t have time to try update 7 yesterday, but my overall impression is that they have serious configuration and control issues and virtually no testing capability. The weapons issues appear to derive from a bad INT to FLOAT conversion, and there are various old bugs and wierd new side effects. If fdev can’t even do basic testing before release they might as well put elite out of it’s misery now.

To be honest in Horizons there latest mess up has me at the point. I log in, is it broken still? Yes G5 pa's are still 4.8%. Log out back to Netflix. In another week I will probably stop looking. Hunternet for me this week far better option and they only have 1 dev.

To be honest in Horizons there latest mess up has me at the point. I log in, is it broken still? Yes G5 pa's are still 4.8%. Log out back to Netflix. In another week I will probably stop looking. Hunternet for me this week far better option and they only have 1 dev.
How is the Hunternet flight model?

I love it he has different boosts and the FA off mode is actually split. Because its server based mass pvp is great. He's trying to keep it more like the feeling your in a dog fight . Stealth has a good video showing Hunternet FA off flying on his youtube

Actually it's pretty good iirc.
I don't really like the ToT type weapons in Hunternet, I always missed PA's, but I haven't checked it for a while, the game is being developed at a pretty good pace.
And the developer is a super cool dude, he plays his own game regularly, you can meet and talk with him ingame all the time and he actually is a good pilot, go figure. 😄

Top Bottom