The way the animals are transported is fine, those helicopters are great, but how everything in life has something negative or has disadvantages and in this case it is slow, annoying, tedious and takes time, yes, you can move a hatchery of dinosaurs but with the size limit of the maps or when you have buildings or enclosures occupying space it becomes complicated and annoying to find the most efficient way to free dinosaurs from the hatchery, yes, i also know you can also leave the hatchery still and from there release dinosaurs, in the case of aerial and marine reptiles this problem is not so frequent, but not zero. And the same happens when an animal is moved to another enclosure, you wait for the capture helicopter to calm it with darts and then another helicopter moves it, applying the same steps if I want to sell an animal except to remove a corpse at least it is faster. I insist it is great this way that animals are transported is realistic and has its touch of action, well almost because transporting a single Compsognathus with a helicopter does not make sense. I suggest that animals can be transported instantly.

Release from hatchery

In the hatchery you have ten Compsognathus in a litter, you choose the destination, click and so on with each individual and voila, without the need for helicopters.

Move

You choose the animal, you choose the destination and click and that's it without the need for a capture helicopter to calm it down with darts and another to move it.

Sell

You choose the animal, click, you sell it and that's it. No helicopter and no reassurance.

Remove corpses

They would be the same steps as selling.
Everything is instantaneous without wasting time, without helicopters as if it were magic or teleportation jajaja, how in the Prehistoric Kingdom video game everything is instantaneous. Of course for Sandbox in Campaign, Chaos Theory and Challenge not, because it would be a trap and it would take away important mechanics.

Top Bottom