News Introducing new Community Manager, Will!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello Will. Taking your advice and dropping you a line about our player group, The Black List. We've grown a bit and now have 36 active members. We've been supporting an in game faction in the Tujila system and have now pushed them into 2 other systems with another expansion pending as i write. Things are looking good! The Black List is a group of pilots who for whatever reason fell into bad graces or hard times in other systems and have grouped together for the mutual growth of each member. At the same time, they spend resources and time supporting political factions that truly want to better their system but are hindered by the federation of empire. We spend a it of time investigating The dark wheel faction, thargoids, guardians and inra. My in game cmdr name is Tequila_Boog. All of our members are PS4 players. We have established a community page and message boards with the ps4 system. We party up every nite and have a real good time. We've actually gotten closer as a group and many of us have become good friends beyond the elite dangerous universe. Just wanted ya to know that we love the game, love the time and energy all of you put into the game for our entertainment. Thanks from The Black List!!!

P.s. Tell Brett we're waiting patiently for our PMF. ;)

Cmdr Tequila_Boog

The Black List

Hi Cmdr Will, this is Cmdr Henoch from the German community. You surely have not missed the "D-Day" thread and the reaction of the community now that nothing happened. And you surely are aware of the bit of frustration regarding the Thargoid plot. Would you tell me your opinion about an impending "D-Day"? Cheers, Henoch

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom