News Introducing new Community Manager, Will!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
A very warm welcome to you Will! As you like anime-related stuff and chocolate too, I already like you. I'm a simple man after all :D (for some strange reason, I can't use the smileys anymore)

Last edited:

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Will! Looking forward to seeing you on streams! I hope your hair is not as shiny as Ed's (sorry), I already have to wear sunglasses whenever he's on the stream :D

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Welcome Will...

All I can say is...

z8RiK9h.jpg

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Thanks for the welcome so far, guys!

Good to see additions to the community team. Does this mean that there is hope for more community stories to be featured in game again?

Hi Schlack,

We don't have a new date for when the Community Submissions will be back, but we'll be sure to let the community know when we have one.

Welcome, what platform do you play Elite Dangerous on Will? ;)

Primarily PS4!

Hi Will! Who invited you here?! (it was me)

Where can I find me so I can thank them?

The community awaits your grand taxi skills!

Woah, woah, woah! I never said I was a GOOD taxi driver...

A very warm welcome to you Will! As you like anime-related stuff and chocolate too, I already like you. I'm a simple man after all :D (for some strange reason, I can't use the smileys anymore)

If you were stranded in space waiting to be refueled by a Fuel Rat, which anime would you watch to pass the time? This might be useful to know in the future.

Welcome Will.

Why am I thinking of TFI Friday for some reason. We'll have to get you on Lave Radio at some point.

Mind you we still need Dale, Paige and Bo to make an appearance yet.

;-)

can't wait to see what you think of the upcoming content!

will see. i know it's your job, but let's not blow the fanfares just yet, ok?:D

for now i'm wondering if instead of even more steward/cheerleading personel we wouldn't be better off hiring some experienced core development brains. anyway i wish you all the best in your new endeavor!

Last edited:
If you were stranded in space waiting to be refueled by a Fuel Rat, which anime would you watch to pass the time? This might be useful to know in the future.

For the record, I am not sure if it counts as strictly anime to y'all, but there's only one animated cartoon series this world needed.

tenor.gif

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom