Invert mouse x-axis

Hello, I recently bought Elite Dangerous and would like to control my ship like I used to in Battlefield 3. Basically all I want is to invert the mouse y-axis AND x-axis. There is an option to invert the y-axis, but I can't find an option for the x-axis.
Is there any way to achieve an inverted x-axis?

Invert Mouse Y axis Program
SakasaMouse is a freeware program was developed as a 'joke' program to install on the victim's computer, which would invert all mouse movement on y-axis as well as x-axis. However it is one of the few freely available programs which can invert the y-axis globally on modern versions of Windows.

Invert Mouse Y axis Program
SakasaMouse is a freeware program was developed as a 'joke' program to install on the victim's computer, which would invert all mouse movement on y-axis as well as x-axis. However it is one of the few freely available programs which can invert the y-axis globally on modern versions of Windows.
I have tried that program and another one before that, unfortunately, it seems that while being in flight control, the game engine seems to use native mouse inputs, so these don't work.

Top Bottom