Irrelevant content

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
giphy (1).gif

Game is at a critical junction, FD has over-reached with Odyssey and delivered a flawed product.

IMHO, Odyssey is a re-tread, suits instead of ships, same game play, shoot/scoop/scan/carry/grind/buy/engineer. Doesn't move me to buy this DLC.

FD is in a box, it has to work within the game capabilities. So this is what we've got.

I don't care to go through a new grind, it holds no interest. Not playing but waiting for further developments.

Those that are commenting may be using humor/satire/sarcasm to get through these times, holding out for improvements.

Now every person and their dog claim to be code monkeys to make their opinion better than all the others...
I agree to a great extent to what you say, although you need to remember that there are things members (like myself) have done in their early computer years which aren't going to be found during a Google search. To even reveal your real identity to any illegal activity (no matter how minor) would be suicidal given most of the software houses are still active. If you feel this is over the top, then hack a program to the point it deprives the original developer revenue and put your real name to it, and see the consequences.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom