Is coriolis broken?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
These numbers?
MiXVFGM.png

Look ok, I think...

Those are way off. My shield MJ is over 3k and my armor is well over 4k. Look at the properties on any of the engineered components, like a Shield Booster, all zeroes.
That's because you haven't done the engineering right. You have selected grade 5 stuff, but they have less than grade 1 stats. Just go through all you modifications if you have them maxed out in game and select 100% and all should be fine

Sometimes imported shield data is wonky try redoing the shield and boosters manually that should fix it

When I click on the link within the EDMC window, I get the correct stats. When I use the "coriolis" link within EDSM.net fleet page, I get the erroneous stats. Hence the problem is with the EDSM export function and not with coriolis.

Can someone else confirm?

I just updated EDDI and when I hit the export button it opened a file browser instead of Coriolis.

The problem might be in EDDI if that's how your generating the build.

He also needs to fix those priorities if that's a PvP ship. With them set up like that, once the PP starts to malfunction after a few hits, he will lose shields and thrust.

Interesting that you are making bogus comments about a bugged stat sheet. Are you always this useless?

Interesting that you are making bogus comments about a bugged stat sheet. Are you always this useless?
Well seeing as they are not all set to 1 as they are standard, one would assume that you have set them up like that intentionally, and I was pointing out that error. There's no need to be rude about it, but feel free to rub that e-peen of yours.

Well seeing as they are not all set to 1 as they are standard, one would assume that you have set them up like that intentionally, and I was pointing out that error. There's no need to be rude about it, but feel free to rub that e-peen of yours.

To the mods: please lock this thread :O

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom