General / Off-Topic Is man made climate change real or not? Prove your belief here.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised, you actually posted something meaningful for a change! That was one of the many points this guy made in the article about vaccination (in where he questioned whether punishments and prohibitions actually being the right way).

And yet, it wasn't my point. The interesting part (for our topic here) is how he explained the way how scientific information was deliberately misinterpreted to support someone's own agenda. You really should read it: Grab a translator (my every day's bread and butter tool when posting in an English forum) and there you go! I'm pretty sure you'll like it, just promise that you won't abuse it to put every scientist under general suspicion from there on.
Oh, I post meaningful things a lot, but like a Lion being surrounded by a pack of Hyenas there's usually so much snarling and yipping while you guys surround me in a constant effort to bring me down (and failing) that it's lost in the dust and confusion.

We got vaccination almost mandatory in my company, I only took those I need to travel as it’s required to enter certain countries, the rest I escape from, haven’t had one sick day for almost 3 decades, can you beat that with all your vaccinations? 😜 what you eat is more important, if you give your Body healthy nutrition, it will keep you safe all by itself.

Given you live in the outskirts, the odds of getting infected with others is rather small, then again, if you think a good lifestyle makes you immune it goes to show how little you read.

So you were the one who triggered that mess. Ok, I'll "recalibrate": Instead of "absolutely" I better should have said "in this certain case under these specific circumstances and in my country". But for that to explain I would need to translate 3 pages of German text. I also made very clear in this post that I didn't want to derail this tread with a nested conversation about vaccination and that my point was something entirely else, basically about the reliability of certain scientists (I'm actually somewhat surprised that this point wasn't picked up and then overgeneralized). I'm just unsure whether you deliberately missed the point which I will assume to your benefit.

Here's the source (from someone who's generally a declared vaccination proponent, if that's not already too complex for you):
Translate yourself, I really can't bother. But be warned: this stuff is way too complex for people who are just interested in what camp you are sitting (throwing an odd view to lysan).
And here is my original post, for reference:

I didn't reply to you but sure, we can all benefit from recalibrating it.

In the old days, and we used that system too, when a kid in the neighborood had one of the many deceases children must get to build a healthy immune system,everyone else's kids was asked to go and do a visit, in the hope they would get it too, if you get it early, the body builds a natural defense against the decease for life.

And also get a decent chance of dying and/or getting chronic effects, I mean really, you did what vaccines did but much worse given you did present symptoms and also raised the odds of spreading it.

Their immune system need to be developed before a vaccine is used, now that is not what you are told, but a lot of evidence points to cases where a child was given a vaccination and then became very sick, sometimes with a lifelong damage.

Yes, you can have side-effects and sometimes very bad side-effects but if you compare them to the odds of having similar or worse effects while infected they become minor concerns. This is as silly as claiming safety belts are dangerous because you can bruises on a crash.

Oh, I post meaningful things a lot, but like a Lion being surrounded by a pack of Hyenas there's usually so much snarling and yipping while you guys surround me in a constant effort to bring me down (and failing) that it's lost in the dust and confusion.
I saw you more like a Hyena surrounded by Lions.

An arrogant Hyena certainly, but a Hyena.

:D

Their immune system need to be developed before a vaccine is used, now that is not what you are told, but a lot of evidence points to cases where a child was given a vaccination and then became very sick, sometimes with a lifelong damage.

And there we go again: "a lot of evidence" (literally none provided, of course) points to 'a vaccination' (none specified) causing 'lifelong damage' (not specified, again). And this is not told to you by, big surprise, unspecified people.

Well, that sure was informative.

And there we go again: "a lot of evidence" (literally none provided, of course) points to 'a vaccination' (none specified) causing 'lifelong damage' (not specified, again). And this is not told to you by, big surprise, unspecified people.

Well, that sure was informative.
I actually got quite ill every time I got vaccinated as a kid. My mother postponed the tuberculosis shot, as that one is quite heavy.
I took it when I was in my early twenties and still turned ill.
Got all of them in the end and a few tropical shots like yellow fewer, as a bonus.

Not evidence of anything. Just an anecdote. :)

It is known that the Lions do not eat the Hyenas.

They simply neutralize.
Well, you've been miserable failures at "neutralizing" me, so wrong again.

:)

Edit: @Frillop Freyraum , buddy, you really need to decide on whether you're ignoring me or not, because you keep saying you are, but then engaging me out of the blue. I mean the attention is great and all, don't get me wrong, but i'm just concerned with the consistency of the message you're sending. Looking out for you, buddy.

The world uses more coal although Europe and the United States burn less coal, consumption is rising sharply in Asia. This is stated in the annual report of the International Energy Agency IEA.

Especially the large growth economies China, India and Indonesia are increasing their consumption.

Hmmm.. :unsure:

Finally, the long awaited transition from climate change to Planet Zoo! Bingo.
This has nothing to do with anyone on this thread, but I quite dislike lions and hyenas.

Hyenas are obvious. They are anoying critters.
Lions are pack cats. That’s a crime against nature. How dare they?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom