Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions Isla Sorna Buildings Idea/Request

First Off, i would like to say well done on the "Return To Jurassic Park" DLC.
Now my idea expands on JP93 DLC environment. "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" had some really great buildings on "Site B" and it got me thinking how could they be introduced in some future DLC. One area in particular 'The Workers Village' which featured near the end of the movie where Ian, Sarah and Kelly fight the Velociraptors just before they got rescued.
This location has three buildings and after reading what they was used for as in what ingen would of used them for it gave me an idea for how to include all three buildings into the game and give them a purpose that would give everyone a new play mechanic to work with.
The three buildings are Kiln House, Boarding House & Operational Building. The new dynamic is Staff organisation, you need staff to run a park, if you have no staff operating a facility it will be closed, if you don't have enough staff then accidents can happen. So what you need to do is make sure you get enough staff to operate the park and its done with these three buildings.
Building: Kiln House
Purpose: 'Mechanical Shed'
Notes: Has a duel role, 1 it acts as a larger duel station. But also acts as a vehicle repair hut. - The ranger station does this role currently but would be kind of cool to remove that function from there and have to send them to be fixed.
Building: Boarding House
Purpose: 'Staff Accommodation'
Notes: Each Accommodation can hold 1 to 10 employees so you may need to build multiple to house the staff.
Building: Operational Building
Purpose: 'Operational'
Notes: This is where you assign staff to various attractions across the park.
FYI: this would not include the staff that operate the ranger stations or the acu as that could be more tricky or make the game too hard to control.

I like these ideas too, but we need bigger/expanded maps to accommodate these new additions. awesome ideas. I particularly like the staffing idea; instead of each restaurant, gift shop needing to be staffed individually, maybe simplify from one operation building and have it categorized, but keep Ranger and ACU teams separate. While on the ACU subject, I'd like to be able to add atleast one more ACU Team/Helipad to the ACU Building

I believe you can have more than one ACU unit or do you mean have another helicopter to the building. Just like multiple Jeeps?

Well, weirdly nobody seems to have noticed that the Jeeps can now tranquilize anyway. Speeds up the process and that works on both 93 and current time.

I think the idea of a Ranger Outpost would be great, it's a smaller version of the Ranger Station that serves two purposes. First it house one jeep with 2-3 upgrades, this allows you to spread jeeps out thru out the park. The second feature is that it has a radius cone that will auto alert you to a break in a fence. One dinos break out, you have to hear the sound of them pounding on a fence. the Ranger Outpost would let you know if a fence in it's radius is having a link become damaged or broken!

First Off, i would like to say well done on the "Return To Jurassic Park" DLC.
Now my idea expands on JP93 DLC environment. "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" had some really great buildings on "Site B" and it got me thinking how could they be introduced in some future DLC. One area in particular 'The Workers Village' which featured near the end of the movie where Ian, Sarah and Kelly fight the Velociraptors just before they got rescued.
This location has three buildings and after reading what they was used for as in what ingen would of used them for it gave me an idea for how to include all three buildings into the game and give them a purpose that would give everyone a new play mechanic to work with.
The three buildings are Kiln House, Boarding House & Operational Building. The new dynamic is Staff organisation, you need staff to run a park, if you have no staff operating a facility it will be closed, if you don't have enough staff then accidents can happen. So what you need to do is make sure you get enough staff to operate the park and its done with these three buildings.
Building: Kiln House
Purpose: 'Mechanical Shed'
Notes: Has a duel role, 1 it acts as a larger duel station. But also acts as a vehicle repair hut. - The ranger station does this role currently but would be kind of cool to remove that function from there and have to send them to be fixed.
Building: Boarding House
Purpose: 'Staff Accommodation'
Notes: Each Accommodation can hold 1 to 10 employees so you may need to build multiple to house the staff.
Building: Operational Building
Purpose: 'Operational'
Notes: This is where you assign staff to various attractions across the park.
FYI: this would not include the staff that operate the ranger stations or the acu as that could be more tricky or make the game too hard to control.
Totaly agree this would be awesome been thinking the same kind of ideas

Top Bottom