News Issue with extremely inflated mission rewards!

Good evening everyone,

A quick update on the issue of high mission payouts. Please be aware that this issue is a known bug and the development team are currently working on a fix for this. Please be aware that as of now, accepting missions that are not Ram Tah or Long Range missions with a reward of over 30 million will result in a disconnection from the game. Accepting a Ram Tah or Long Range missions with a payout more than 100 million reward will also result in a disconnection.

Should anyone already have a mission of this payout value accepted but not handed in yet, the 30 million cap will be awarded on completion. We will be investigating any extremely inflated mission rewards that have been redeemed and action may be taken to reverse the effects of this bug.

As much as i appreciate your efforts in fixing the mission payouts i'd like to see the same amount on effort getting the api back up...
;-)

Thanks!

I was like... What happened with this patch. :D

Still not in the game yet, but, looking at a bunch of screenshots from fellow CMDRs that are in the game made me cringe a bit. :D

Last edited:
in the case of passenger transport missions it proportional to station distance from star. I'm scanning the board and there are some missions with expected payouts and others of the same exact mission type that go to say Menusha with a 400 000+ ls terminal are huge listings like 70+ million.

Also check the extremely low paying transport missions between the old world and Colonia:
unknown.png

Should anyone already have a mission of this payout value accepted but not handed in yet, the 30 million cap will be awarded on completion.

So ... when can I had in my 111 Million Ram Tah Mission ? Assume we should wait until its fixed to get the full 111 mill reward. Assume this will be fixed as part of the wider mission reward fix and not just 'left' as 30 mill payout.

Last edited:
Top Bottom