It was the night before patch-day, and all was well

It's nerf or nothing.jpg

Isnt ming demand being nerf'd today? i only get about 2 hours or so to play most days. On those days i have systems i am responsible for maintaining. If i go mining some chumps minor faction gains more influence than they deserve.

Isnt ming demand being nerf'd today? i only get about an hour or so to play most days. On those days i have systems i am responsible for maintaining.

Not nerfed so much as being fixed. They are just making the Demand work as it should do. All they then need to do in another year is fix the supply so its not permanent. Magic re-spawning rocks for example and wings being able to all mine the same rock for the same amount every couple of hours. If you mine a rock and it says depleted it should stay depleted. Its not really a gold rush if its inexhaustible.

Not nerfed so much as being fixed. They are just making the Demand work as it should do. All they then need to do in another year is fix the supply so its not permanent. Magic re-spawning rocks for example and wings being able to all mine the same rock for the same amount every couple of hours. If you mine a rock and it says depleted it should stay depleted. Its not really a gold rush if its inexhaustible.
On console the game has a 20% of bluescreen crash when you low wake in a wing.

Besides, who mines in a wing and risks making less money because one of your 'friends' found YOUR void opals?!?!?!😉

Considering the amount of bugs that got patched and are now back, adding the amount of especulative fixes mentioned on the patch notes.... brace yourself for impact!! :D

Top Bottom