PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

How are you finding enhanced tracking? I was wondering what to do with the last mod slot on my maverick.
It's ok, I usually use my G5 Aphelion to snipe NPCs and the idea was to scan everyone and detect the sharpshooters, but that G5 suit can withstand plasma rounds so it's not that helpful any more. And it's nice for covert missions (that I don't have to do any more :LOL:).

In retrospect I guess something else like quieter footsteps would've been nice also. But neighbours lawn is always greener, right? :ROFLMAO:

i also got enhanced tracking on my g5 maverick that already had extended battery
now i'm looking for suit schematics to level another suit to g5 😂
planning for night vision, reduced tool battery usage, xtra battery and quiet footsteps... gonna be the overcharger ninja :D

Why do you need Dominator ?
- To be hired in conflict zones, to fight and to raise your rank as a mercenary.
Why do you need Artemis ?
- To explore planets, collect fauna and gain rank.
Why do you need Maverick ?
- To get the one I want Dominator and/or Artemis.
I'm not convinced I need a Dominator at all with the shield value and resistance of a G5 Maverick.
Will build one sooner or later but right now the Mave is enough.

Gonna put a scope on my Aphelion and G3 + Jump assist + improved sprint on my Artemis and then I bring my iClipper to Colonia, exploring a lot on the way there.

I'm not convinced I need a Dominator at all with the shield value and resistance of a G5 Maverick.
Will build one sooner or later but right now the Mave is enough.

I think really it's the extra ammo you carry - along with the extra flexibility - in another weapon that gives the Dominator a real function, great for clearing squads of raiders in short order. Maverick was definitely first to get the G5 treatment, no specials in Colonia though.

And with Euro 2021 games all over the radio .. happy days! (y)

Yeah, I've been using the mav to raid a tourist settlement for opinion polls. I could take the dominator, especially since I've filled my ship's asset storage and stopped looting those and just hit up the data points, but I take the maverick just in case the power centre locker has anything good in it. Also the reactor guy only has level 2 clearance and sometimes I forget to steal level 3 off the guy in the dorms, so that second e-breach (the first being to get into the reactor building) is handy for swiping the regulator. I'd rather use an e-breach on the reactor controls than walk all the way back up to the rest of the settlement and go corpse-hunting.

Plus there's like... four guards. Two primary weapons for that is overkill.

I'm bahack 🥳

Got my new shiny t16.000 stick+hotas combo (for a "measily" 99 € by the way 🤗)

No new videos yet, but I'm gonna shamelessly promote my new (own) squadron,

Been There Done That [BTDT]

So, if anyone feels he/she/it/x has enough from BGS or grind or just wants to talk trash and hang out, feel free to join up.

For now I'm gonna G5 the rest of my Odyssey stuff and I guess then I go back to Colonia for a while.

If you decide you could use a lift give me a shout - I'm going to do a turnaround of CMDrs in Colonia again, so would be pleased to take you along with me. If you do, let me know if you need extra ships and modules storage enabled, I don't bother currently.

If you decide you could use a lift give me a shout - I'm going to do a turnaround of CMDrs in Colonia again, so would be pleased to take you along with me. If you do, let me know if you need extra ships and modules storage enabled, I don't bother currently.
When are you going?

I could also take a ride and cylon-taxi back when I have enough stuff, bringing my carrier up later.

Probably leave Friday morning, using the laptop to pilot the FC in Horizons while playing Ody on the big PC. Would be the usual 2 day trip.
Ah, guess I'm gonna come along then. Just me and my Clipper.
I'm on a training next week for 1 1/2 week, so I think a ride could really help right now.

I'm gonna make sure to be on your carrier (which one?) on thursday evening.
If we don't make it to Colonia 'til sunday after lunch, I'm gonna stay on your carrier the full week after though.

We'll arrive Saturday early afternoon.
It is Famine and I'll move it to Enayex on Wednesday.

That should give you a day or so of possible play ;)

Famine is resident in Enayex - let me know when you are aboard - my other passenger is already on, I've bought Tritium to hand over on arrival to Pestilence 😭
So all ready to go!

Top Bottom