ANNOUNCEMENT Join us for the Elite Dangerous 5th Anniversary!

Well, how much is "a cargo-bay full of credits" exactly?

I have two empty Cutters sitting in my shipyard, just in case.

I too can imagine a rather....large amount of credits, so I'll be interested in what 'a cargo-bay full of credits' actually means.

Or I can go back to the system I came from and have fun robbing Megaships and NPCs of LTDs. Heck, I've arrived at Reorte early and the first thought I had when checking the nav panel was "lots of targets to rob!", followed by "claim credits from CG, then rob them!" :D

Deleted member 182079

D
A free shiny paintjob for my fave ship in the game?

I'll take it! Thanks FDev! Even like the colour.

Parked a Krait mkII this morning, vette stays in the barn for hi intensity cz's. Those damned spec ops. Weee
Called the DBX over, ran back to base and brought the cutter with a full load to drop off in the morning.
Party up.

I personally do not think I will. I am bored with nothing new for way too long! Get your thing together FDEV and make me want to join in again.

" By taking part in the Anniversary Community Goal, Commanders will be awarded a cargo-bay full of credits and the... Cobra Mk III Iridescent Gleam Paint Job "
Yay free paint.......free credits......And free ship...........But for you explorers out in the black you get.........NOTHING . Why have 400Billion places to visit , but if you do your ignored by devs , your excluded from stuff , and on major updates........GET NOTHING . pointless having the galaxy here , the bubble would do.

" By taking part in the Anniversary Community Goal, Commanders will be awarded a cargo-bay full of credits and the... Cobra Mk III Iridescent Gleam Paint Job "
Yay free paint.......free credits......And free ship...........But for you explorers out in the black you get.........NOTHING . Why have 400Billion places to visit , but if you do your ignored by devs , your excluded from stuff , and on major updates........GET NOTHING . pointless having the galaxy here , the bubble would do.
It's relevant.

They must do something for our explorers.

:)

Hello, Stephen Benedetti,

I really like idea about 'celebration' CG, but also I have commander (2nd account), which actually could using offered paint for mk3 (beacuse I play it quite different way as my main account), which is now in 3/4 of the way to the Colonia. And because it is my first travel there ever (after all these years spent in the Bubble with main account) I do not plan to selfdestructing my(her) ship to participate in announced CG. It really would be nice to come with some idea/offer how also players which are in the black can participate on such celebration event(s).

Call me Mr Snarky Pants Esq. but:

If you fly out into the middle of nowhere you are excluding yourself from any CG.
The paint is for participation in a CG.
There is no 'free ship', there are no 'free credits'- its a CG where as normal your participation provides the level of reward.

Are you sore because you did not get the CG patches from the recent IIs?

Top Bottom