Update Journal docs for v3.4

not sure if bug reports for the Journal API go in this forum or on the new issue tracker, but I have found one with the
ApproachSetllement event. Recently the event was updated to contain latitude and longitude, which is nice for the mapping tool i'm working on. However, when starting up the game already landed on a planet, it seems to not have this info present.

{ "timestamp":"2019-05-22T02:17:15Z", "event":"ApproachSettlement", "Name":"$Ancient_Medium_003:#index=1;", "Name_Localised":"Guardian Structure", "SystemAddress":3309179996515, "BodyID":35, "BodyName":"Synuefe EN-H d11-96 7 a" }

Issue with "Fuel Low" flag in status.json when in SRV.

This flag is set depending on "FuelMain" key value being less than 25% of the main ship's fuel capacity.
When in SRV this value is always 0 and therefore the flag is always set.
The "Fuel Low" flag should use the SRV Reservoir% (when in SRV).

Clicker

not sure if bug reports for the Journal API go in this forum or on the new issue tracker, but I have found one with the
ApproachSetllement event. Recently the event was updated to contain latitude and longitude, which is nice for the mapping tool i'm working on. However, when starting up the game already landed on a planet, it seems to not have this info present.

{ "timestamp":"2019-05-22T02:17:15Z", "event":"ApproachSettlement", "Name":"$Ancient_Medium_003:#index=1;", "Name_Localised":"Guardian Structure", "SystemAddress":3309179996515, "BodyID":35, "BodyName":"Synuefe EN-H d11-96 7 a" }
@Controllerface ...

Work-around might be to use status.json file which does have latitude/longitude on startup (where appropriate) until they fix this?

Clicker

@Controllerface ...

Work-around might be to use status.json file which does have latitude/longitude on startup (where appropriate) until they fix this?

Clicker
Thanks, I ended up falling back to status.json later that day. I hope they open a proper bug forum for this portion of the game. I don't think they have a lot of people on this API though, so I doubt they will be able to be as reactive to requests for changes. Which is a shame, but I understand as a dev.

Top Bottom