Jurassic World Evolution 2: Cretaceous Predator Pack and Update 8 coming 30 November

I don't know if I'm posting this here correctly, the update 8 is fantastic, only on my PS5 with mouse and keyboard I don't see a camera button to take a photo of the postcards made, is this an error?

Attachments

• 20231201_181442.jpg
    20231201_181442.jpg
    985.7 KB · Views: 44
So far, this DLC and the update have been fun. However, I noticed a few little mistakes. So, I'd like to give a little feedback regarding the pack, mainly the Tarbosaurus...

1. Tarbosaurus is missing a voiceover introduction. All the dinosaurs or almost all the dinosaurs, most notably the film/series species, have a character give a little introduction when they are first released into the park. Tarbosaurus doesn't have one, which is a shame because it's a pretty unique animal in-game. Give it some more justice and let it shine with an introduction; bonus points if it gives a few nods to Hidden Adventure
  2. Tarbosaurus database entry is missing the Camp Cretaceous logo. While it's technically soft canon, the animal appears in a special episode of the show, marking its debut in Camp Cretaceous. Therefore, it'd make sense if it has the Camp Cretaceous logo (or preferably the Hidden Adventure logo)
  3. The Tarbosaurus series skin is called Tarbosaurus 2022. While this is technically correct, because it was introduced in 2022, the sorry tales place in 2015-2016, so the skin should be renamed to Tarbosaurus 2015 or 2016

Honestly, I also wish that the Tarbosaurus, and Utahraptor were both about 10% larger - Tarbo at 11 meters & 6 tons, and Utahraptor at 5.5 meters long, 2 meters tall, & 400 kg.

The Tarbosaurus series skin is called Tarbosaurus 2022. While this is technically correct, because it was introduced in 2022, the sorry tales place in 2015-2016, so the skin should be renamed to Tarbosaurus 2015 or 2016
It is odd that the Camp Cretaceous skins and from the CC pack are named after the year the events of when the show probably took place, while the Camp Cretaceous skins from other PDLC packs afterward are labeled after what year they debuted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom