Jurassic World Evolution 3 - 2025? (The Possibility)

Jurassic World Evolution 2018-2020
Jurassic World Evolution 2 2021–2024
Jurassic World Evolution 3 2025-2027

ok so this is my prediction, the first game had a 3 year run, and the second game has stuff planned for 2024 but nothing beyond. But does roughly mean another 3 year run which seems to be a pattern. So let’s say Jurassic World Evolution 3 has a 3 year run. Starting in 2025 and ending around 2027 which gives us space for at least maybe 1 or even 2 new Jurassic park movies or tv show properties to exist. So JWE 3 could be an even more improved advanced gaming experience. This game is one of frontiers big seller and despite universal being very controlling with its products. But they seem to be ok with Frontieer and Jurassic World Evolution because thencontract has been extended on multiple occasions.

so instead of speculating what exactly would be new in Jurassic World Evolution 3. What existing elements that appeared in JWE1 & JWE2 which you would like to see improved in JWE3.

for me. Id like more freedom with Lagoon and Aviary - with a dino paddocks you can get quite creative with the layout but Lagoons and Aviary’s seem limited. I would love to see the sea and air paddocks be controllable as to its height with more moveable constructs like caves, and metal viewing paddocks that are upon heigh, really make the two paddocks look very unique.

second thing would be the shops, love the customisation but the shops look all the same size or shape with only a few model changes, what would be cool is if you could combined the shops from JWE 1 all those unique buildings but you have the option to modify them like the JWE 2

3rd thing, would be more viariety in the plant foods for herbivores, I’d have at least 3 or 5 variants for each type. We have Fibre, Leaf, Nut, Fruit but you are really kind of limited to one fruit design or one nut design. It would be good just to have flora have variations of styles to make paddocks look unique and different

what would be your suggestion for existing game mechanics that you’d like to see improved in JWE3?

There are three new creative-creative management games (CMGs) confirmed for the next three fiscal years. But the FY25 game is confirmed to be a self-owned IP.

From their latest interim report this past January:
“For FY25 we have two new game releases planned, with F1® Manager 2024 plus an own-IP creative management simulation game.”

If the others are based on third-party owned IP games, they probably would’ve already brought something up to indicate something by now, just like what they did for JWE1 in February of 2017, and for JWE2 in March of 2019. It’s the same for all other third-part based games too like their F1 Manager games, and Warhammer Age of Sigma game, except those were more transparent in what kind of games they were making and whom they signed up with.

Last edited:
There are three new creative-creative management games (CMGs) confirmed for the next three fiscal years. But the FY25 game is confirmed to be a self-owned IP.

From their latest interim report this past January:
“For FY25 we have two new game releases planned, with F1® Manager 2024 plus an own-IP creative management simulation game.”

If the others are based on third-party owned IP games, they probably would’ve already brought something up to indicate something by now, just like what they did for JWE1 in February of 2017, and for JWE2 in March of 2019. It’s the same for all other third-part based games too like their F1 Manager games, and Warhammer Age of Sigma game, except those were more transparent in what kind of games they were making and whom they signed up with.
That doesn’t really prove anything though

Jurassic World Evolution 2 needs at least a 5-year support because this game still has a lot of work needed to be one of the best Jurassic Park Park management games especially when it comes to decorations, Terrain Tools and new buildings.

But if a Jurassic world Evolution 3 is coming then, Most of All different unique biome maps from all over the world hence the name Jurassic World. Square maps only this time for Sandbox, and regular maps can be for challenge mode. Most of all breeding dinosaurs being able to choose whether your dinosaurs are male and female and carry over many of the same settings and sandbox settings from Jurassic world Evolution 2 into Jurassic world Evolution 3 but possibly even better. All the maps that I have chosen are based on unique Geographic and biome-based in order to give us unique maps in the game if a third game is coming.

JWE3 LAUNCH UNIQUE BIOME MAPS:
1. Isla Nublar-Tropical Forest Biome.
2. Isla Sorna-Redwoods Forest Biome.
3. Italy 🇮🇹-Biosyn Valley- Alpine Fog Forest biome.
4. Malta 🇲🇹-Arid Coastal Forest biome.
5. Japan 🇯🇵-Cherry Blossom Forest biome.
6. Louisiana-USA 🇺🇸-Bald Cypress Trees Fog Biome.
7. Madagascar 🇲🇬-Baobab Tree Biome.
8. Australia 🇦🇺- Eucalyptus Forest biome.
9. China 🇨🇳-Bamboo Forest Biome.
10. Yemen 🇾🇪-Socotra Island-Dragon Blood Trees Biome.
11. Utah-USA 🇺🇸-Red Desert Biome.
12. New Caledonia-Aracaria Tree Biome.
13. New Zealand-Treefern Redwood Forest biome.
14. Pennsylvania-USA 🇺🇸-Autumn Forest biome.
15. Chile 🇨🇱-Monkey Puzzle Forest biome.
16. Germany 🇩🇪-Black Forest biome.
17. Ireland 🇮🇪-Green Temperate Forest Biome.
18. Greenland 🇬🇱-Tundra Grass Biome.
19. Tanzania 🇹🇿- Serengeti Grassland Biome.
20. Alaska-USA 🇺🇸-Northern Lights Alpine Snow Biome.

BUILDING FACTIONS IN JWE3:
JURASSIC PARK 1993
INGEN CORPERATION 1997
MANTAH CORP 2016
DOMINION B.M MALTA 2022
BIOSYN 2022

Last edited:
Jurassic World Evolution 2 needs at least a 5-year support because this game still has a lot of work needed to be one of the best Jurassic Park Park management games especially when it comes to decorations, Terrain Tools and new buildings.

But if a Jurassic world Evolution 3 is coming then, Most of All different unique biome maps from all over the world hence the name Jurassic World. Square maps only this time. Most of all breeding dinosaurs being able to choose whether your dinosaurs are male and female and carry over many of the same settings and sandbox settings from Jurassic world Evolution 2 into Jurassic world Evolution 3 but possibly even better.

JWE3 LAUNCH MAPS:
1. Isla Nublar-Tropical Forest Biome.
2. Isla Sorna-Redwoods Forest Biome.
3. Italy 🇮🇹-Biosyn Valley- Alpine Fog Forest biome.
4. Malta 🇲🇹-Arid Coastal Forest biome.
5. Japan 🇯🇵-Cherry Blossom Forest biome.
6. Louisiana-USA 🇺🇸-Bald Cypress Trees Fog Biome.
7. Madagascar 🇲🇬-Baobab Tree Biome.
8. Australia 🇦🇺- Eucalyptus Forest biome.
9. China 🇨🇳-Bamboo Forest Biome.
10. Yemen 🇾🇪-Socotra Island-Dragon Blood Trees Biome.
11. Utah-USA 🇺🇸-Red Desert Biome.
12. New Caledonia-Aracaria Tree Biome.
13. New Zealand-Treefern Redwood Forest biome.
14. Pennsylvania-USA 🇺🇸-Autumn Forest biome.
15. Chile 🇨🇱-Monkey Puzzle Forest biome.
16. Germany 🇩🇪-Black Forest biome.
17. Ireland 🇮🇪-Green Temperate Forest Biome.
18. Greenland 🇬🇱-Tundra Grass Biome.
19. Tanzania 🇹🇿- Serengeti Grassland Biome.
20. Alaska-USA 🇺🇸-Northern Lights Alpine Snow Biome.

BUILDING FACTIONS IN JWE3:
JURASSIC PARK 1993
INGEN CORPERATION 1997
MANTAH CORP 2016
DOMINION B.M MALTA 2022
BIOSYN 2022
what about Jurassic World?

Also i would like a few normal maps

Last edited:
what about Jurassic World?

Also i would like a few normal maps
Well normal Maps would actually be a great challenge mode for Jurassic world Evolution 3 maps but I think that normal Maps should be only for challenge mode since they're more of a challenge to use and square maps can be only for sandbox because let's be honest prehistoric Park Planet zoo and Planet coaster all use square maps for sandbox so this game is going to need to be balanced between normal maps and square maps so I think normal map should be only for challenge mode while sandbox Maps should be square and have tons of space and I wouldn't mind if all their Maps of each of the environments that I presented are huge in the next game.

I figure maps kind of figure around the story. With a few extra locations thrown in. For me I’d like it split into 6 sections. which has about 5 locations within each section.

01: North America
1. Canada
2. United States - “Lockwood Estate”
3. Mexico
4. Jamaica
5. Puerto Rico - “Isle Nublar, Sorna, and the other islands”
02: South America
1. Brazil
2. Chilie
3. Argentina
4. Equator
5. Columbia
03: Europe
1. United Kingdom
2. Portiguel - “Jurassic Park Europe location”
3. Italy - ”Biosyn Dolomites”
4. Malta - “Market”
5. Sweden
04: Africa
1. South America
2. Morocco
3. Egypt
4. Dubai
5. Botswana
05: Asia
1. Siberia - wiki Pleistocene Park
2. China
3. India
4. Thailand
5. Japan - “mentioned in 1st movie”
06: Oceania
1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. Tonga
4. Papa New Guine
5. Tasmania

If Jurassic World Evolution 3 is to be developed by Frontier, I hope these existing areas could be improved on:

1- Better Guest and Park Management
JWE2 is such an improvement over Jurassic World Evolution 1. The added care to make sure your amenities are balanced to reflect your park's guest types is one I like, especially since I notice a reflection in guest types depending on the dinosaurs and attractions in my park. With that said, I think I would like to see more in this area.

I want to be able to manage park cleanliness, to initiate ad campaigns to attract specific attendees, I want to have celebrity guests visit my park that would either bolster park rating or decimate it if the VIP guest didn't like (or survive) my park.

I also want to manage more when it comes to dinosaurs. Food management determines the quality and quantity of the dinosaur feed, water purification, specific dinosaurs that could thrive or struggle in the park's natural biome, trainable dinosaurs, more complex and specific contracts that would shape where my park is growing, and more variety of sabotage to keep me on my toes and make the chaos of running a prehistoric park less predictable.

Genetic modification of dinosaurs has been improved on in JWE2, but I miss the way it felt when I could modify dinosaurs in JWE1 to expand their capabilities as longer living healthier species, or even combatants that could attack or defend from other dinosaurs they are not accustomed to. It was awesome to be able to incubate a kentrosaurus in JWE1 that could hold its own against apex predators.

2 - Better terrain modification and buildable items
This one is something I see improvement on. I could understand why Jurassic World Evolution 1+2 has more limitations compared to the Planet series, which most likely has to do with the limiting hardware of the previous generation of consoles, as well as not interfering when it comes to the locomotion of the dinosaurs and vehicles of the park when it comes to park and dinosaur maintenance, as well as dinosaur escapes.

I would like to be able to create steeper cliffs than what we could do in the current game to play with terrain elevation to make more dynamic park layouts and exhibits. I want to create caves to form more confined environments and a potential shelter for the animals. I would like to make rivers, deep pools, and waterfalls to make water areas in enclosures more engaging.

I want to place down food troughs and artificial water sources as an alternative to dinosaur enclosures that could not maintain large areas for feed and hydration. I want to build elevated paths, different attractions, and operation buildings that do not require to be connected by a path. As you also mentioned, better customization for lagoons and aviaries would be a plus.

3- Carryover assets from Jurassic World Evolution 2.
While not something that improves on from previous games, the fact that Jurassic World Evolution 2 has all non-hybrid dinosaurs from the past game available to incubate made the transition so much better. I love Jurassic World Evolution 2 so much because it really went to clean up and rebuild on the foundation Jurassic World Evolution has set, so much so that it really is somewhat unbearable to go back to Jurassic World Evolution 1 after so many hours with the sequel. If Jurassic World Evolution 3 were to happen, I still want to be able to access all the dinosaurs the roster has grown to include over the years.

For the most part, these are some areas I could see a sequel improve on, but I also see most of them being covered by future updates in Jurassic World Evolution 2.

I hope we have different varieties of Anemity's in Jurassic world Evolution 3. From large to small and also small vendor stands.
Large Amenities- I really like the concept from Frontier for large amenities in Evolution 2, so I hope this carries on to Jurassic world Evolution 3.
maxresdefault.jpg

Small Amenities 1- I would love this type of building to remain intact for a sequel to Evolution 3 and have unique and custom designs for this particular box shaped building.
Jurassic Cafe-Jurassic_World_Evolution_Screenshot_2019.12.14_-_01.02.31.32.png

Small Amenities 2- I would love Frontier to make Unique Designs with the cylinder shaped building we had in the first game of Jurassic world Evolution 1 if added to Evolution 3.
Jurassic Gifts-Jurassic_World_Evolution_Screenshot_2019.12.14_-_01.09.38.46.png

Last edited:
SPECIES REPLACEMENT OR SPECIES REDESIGN.
Archeornithomimus- personally I think this species should be replaced with something more convenient to be honest I would love to replace this species with a feathered species of orthomimid maybe being replaced with ornithomimus itself or Pelecanmimus.
20231108_093242.jpg
20231108_093338.jpg

Deinonychus- this species definitely needs a redesign or possibly just needs to be removed from the game entirely if I were Frontier If I would replace this species with Austroraptor. But I'm willing to give this species a chance if Frontier completely throw out the old design of the Deinonychus and replace it with a feathered version of the species for Jurassic world Evolution 2 and if not then 4 Jurassic World Evolution 3.
20231206_094229.png

Maiasaura- I think this species deserves a second chance and I think this species skull needs some adjustments in order to actually look very decent as well as chunkify it a little bit cuz it just looks like a skinny horse. I hope Frontier can redesign it to look like the bottom image .
FoGN0mXXEAIJ6Zu.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmm, I am more open to the possibility of a JWE3 than before but it required the following:

1. A satisfactory ending to support (not a repeat of how JWE2 was announced and we are missing buildings sets for both Biosyn and Malta);

2. All: decorations, maps, buildings, creatures and features of JWE2 plus JWE1 (JWE1 maps remade for JWE3);

3. New and varied maps: Colombia, Congo, Brazil, Chile, Mongolia, Japan, China, Socotra Island, Kenya, USA (Florida, Montana);

4. QOL: swimming land creatures, deep water brush, tunnels, waterfalls, more square maps;

5. Attractions: Rollercoaster, Boat Tours (it is on PZ), gondolas (PZ), Egg Spinner, Botanical Gardens, Dig Site, Balloon Tour).

Edit: better Natural Lagoons.

Who believes that Deinonychus should be redesigned have the old design thrown out and give it feathers like this thread for Jurassic world Evolution 3. For one I never use Deinonychus because of how ugly the model design is no offense Frontier developers but I just don't like it and I'm hoping that you can throw out the old model and redesign it with feathers at least .
20231206_094229.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom