Jurassic World Evolution Mega-feedback thread for Frontier

Herbivore sizing and stats

1. ------------
My feedback would be that I'd prefer for small armored herbivores such as Crichtonsaurus, Kentrosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Chungkingosaurus, etc to not be almost as large as the giant species of those families.
A real Crichtonsaurus is estimated to have been 3.5m long, but in game it is 7m long. Most of the IRL tiny Stegosaurids are also hugely oversized in game. Same goes for the smaller ceratopsians (Chasmo, Styraco).
Actual stegosaur species size comparison: http://www.prehistoric-wildlife.com/images/species/0/stegosaur-comparison.jpg

2. ------------
I'd prefer if the largest armored herbivores had higher combat stats. Trike, Anky and Stego should be very lethal to a Ceratosaurus and a bit more dangerous to even the largest of predators. There's plenty of smaller armored herbivores which can be easier to kill.
Yeah these carnivores are massively overrated

More Control over weather storms in Sandbox would be nice.😗
control in Sandbox options for how long the weather lasts also how long till the next storm happens in the game.
Rain
Hurricanes
Tornados
Fog

Off Topic: I noticed that in the game there is a selection of what time of day you want your Park in and so far Day, Dusk, Night are the options for the time of day but we need one more option Dawn.

Jurassic World 2015 and 2018, 2019 Skins

2019 Allosaurus Skin
Battle-at-Big-Rock-Adult-Allosaurus-ILM (2).jpg

allosaurus animatronic head
u3h71tcyzbn31.png

PTERANODON SKIN 2015 -2018

Pteranodon-profile.png

Nasutoceratops Male skin-2019
EFGDpHHWkAE0m17.jpg

Nasutoceratops-family-Big-Rock-male-female.png

Baryonyx Skin-2015
162-1627992_blue-dinosaur-chubby-feet-fantasy-png-jurassic-world.png

Skinny Apatosaurus Skin-2015
Apatosaurus.png

Basically a perfect explanation of all my grievances with this game and I do not believe that there is a JWE2 on the way. If anything it would be more pragmatic for everyone if they simply just made a PZ dlc with a bunch of JW/JP dinos, rides, and decor items.
It's their top selling game. They will surely make a sequel

It's their top selling game. They will surely make a sequel
This detail I can easily tell is used by some as to hope for one for themselves. But that detail alone is not inherent as you and everyone else wants to think.

Not every high selling game receives a planned true sequel. Even Minecraft, the world's number one best selling video game in history since 2011 has no such planned sequels. Spin-offs games, yes, but true planned sequels, no. This alone should be enough to explain how this one detail will not always mean anything.

This detail I can easily tell is used by some as to hope for one for themselves. But that detail alone is not inherent as you and everyone else wants to think.

Not every high selling game receives a planned true sequel. Even Minecraft, the world's number one best selling video game in history since 2011 has no such planned sequels. Spin-offs games, yes, but true planned sequels, no. This alone should be enough to explain how this one detail will not always mean anything.
Yeah obviously a still relevant game like Minecraft won't get a sequel. A dying game whose engine needs a hard rework by frontier is very eligible for a sequel. on top of that it's their most selling game AND a new Jurassic World movie is coming

The Stars are aligning for a sequel

This may be entirely correct. But you're wrong. There is no way Fdev doesn't make this sequel. On a personal note, this is my favorite game developer in the industry right now, mainly because they make good decisions, and when they don't they listen to their fans. I wish more companies would follow their lead. You can bank on JWE2 and you can bank on it being amazingly better because they care about the feedback they get

Another option for Sandbox:

Carnivores initiate Fights: (On\Off) Carnivores both large and small carnivores on this Setting will not kill each other either their own species due too population or others Carnivores of different species of Carnivore living in the same habitat. Also Carnivores are still capable of killing Herbivores.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
The SharkTooth Lizards are a Family that Mostly fed off of Sauropods according to Evidence of their hunting behavior, So my suggestion for these Theropods in the Game is to include a mechanic which will allow These Theropods to feed off of Sauropods without killing them, These Carnivores could use their blade like teeth to strip flesh off of Sauropods like GIANT walking Feeders. It may not be pretty but it would be awesome to see a new unique Mechanic for Acrocanthosaurus, Giganotasaurus, and Cacharadontosaurus to have A Mechanic that no other family has.

Cacharodontosaurus
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Acrocanthosaurus
60877434_147769856355489_4757286897155774740_n.jpg

Giganotosaurus
usek8j9pee921.jpg

Sharktooth Lizard behavior v
Source: https://youtu.be/CpaZkVqQAFA

Last edited:
Homalocephale Needs to be Tweaked because this Dinosaur Grazes till its starving and Dehydrated but still won't fulfill its needs but grazing constantly is a annoying bug in Jurassic Difficulty in challenge mode and Sandbox.
Homalocephale_evolution.jpg

Brachiosaurus and Other SAUROPODS in the the game need to show Grazing Behavior mechanics to make the SAUROPODS look more interesting to watch in the game, it's boring if SAUROPODS can't Graze off of scenery item trees in the game so please frontier let us see sauropod behavior that includes grazing from trees it doesn't have to fulfill hunger for these animals but it's still interesting to watch them do their own thing in their own natural habitat.
jwe_screenshot_brachiosaurus_1993_05.jpg

ReturntoJurassicPark-IL1.jpg

the Remaining Trees Yet to be included into Jurassic world evolution as Scenery or Terrain tools from Canon.

Fig Trees: As Seen in Jurassic park with the Raptor Eggs Scene. "Malcolm Was Right Life Found a way" Quoted by Dr.Grant.
Jurrasic_park_tree_composite_21x30_web_lg_gyejok.jpg

White Pine Conifer Trees: As Seen In the Chase Scene in the Lost World Jurassic park.
White-Pine (1).jpg

Alpine Trees: Seen in Jurassic Park Brachiosaurus Scene

alpine-4504401_960_720 (1).jpg

Banana Palm Tree: Seen in Jurassic park
header banana palm.jpg

Top Bottom