Jurassic World Evolution on Switch

That's because JWE was tailored with such consoles in mind and so we are currently still suffering consequences: for instance, the long time it takes to fix bugs and release updates it's bound to be due to the higher number of tests they need to conduct (different for every platform); map sizes, building and dinosaurs caps are also linked to this issue, as surely are certain controls and gameplay features.

I was a console fan once but, trust me, a whole new frontier will open up before you when you try even the oldest gaming computer (and I mean just the oldest, third or fourth hand, even laptop and not even deserving the 'gaming' adjective; even those outrule any console), and it's not all about graphics and gamedepth, but all the flexibility it develops attached, including mods. So, no, consoles were the cancer that's being killing JWE since launch and sooner or later that will became obvious for everyone once titles such as Planet Zoo or Prehistoric Kingdom (both PC only) are released. But whatever.
Well not everyone is a PC gamer and I do understand that PC goes first and then consoles later what I mean is if the game were to make it's way to the switch it would fit perfectly and it'll be more comfortable plus it would be a cartridge which is much better than a disc that's going to get dirty scratched and so on but of course the graphics and gamedeph would be an obstacle and issue

Last edited:
Well not everyone is a PC gamer and I do understand that PC goes first and then consoles later what I mean is if the game were to make it's way to the switch it would fit perfectly and it'll be more comfortable plus it would be a cartridge which is much better than a disc that's going to get dirty scratched and so on but of course the graphics and gamedeph would be an obstacle and issue

I think you are missing the point, the switch would barely be able to run this game even on the lowest settings if it is even possible. Nintendo sacrificed what little power a regular console could have provided in order to give you a tablet.

I think you are missing the point, the switch would barely be able to run this game even on the lowest settings if it is even possible. Nintendo sacrificed what little power a regular console could have provided in order to give you a tablet.
Well it could also depend if Nintendo in the future were to release a much more powerful console like a switch pro with a better invidia tegra chip processor and could possibly run it better than the original switch console

Well it could also depend if Nintendo in the future were to release a much more powerful console like a switch pro with a better invidia tegra chip processor and could possibly run it better than the original switch console
By then I doubt JWE would be supported anymore. As it is the traffic on the forums has died the last couple months. People are either going to switch over to Planet Zoo or just wait for a JWE2 if that ever becomes a thing. The only longevity this game has going for it right now is that there is one last JW movie that has yet to be released but honestly I would rather Frontier just make a new game instead of keeping this one on life support just for the sake of it.

By then I doubt JWE would be supported anymore. As it is the traffic on the forums has died the last couple months. People are either going to switch over to Planet Zoo or just wait for a JWE2 if that ever becomes a thing. The only longevity this game has going for it right now is that there is one last JW movie that has yet to be released but honestly I would rather Frontier just make a new game instead of keeping this one on life support just for the sake of it.
Is that the last jw movie coming out soon to theatres And do you think there's a Jwe sequel? One thing I've heard on the forum is that many people were wishing for other creatures such as crocodilians like sarcosuchus and more but if that's the last of the game I suppose if a sequel were in a possible making I'd be keeping my fingers crossed for it to make it's Nintendo switch in debut assuming frontier and Nintendo reach an agreement for an import on the next switch gen console perhaps a pro or higher

Not everyone is a console gamer either. And it's hust ridiculous to want everything PC offers on consoles as is getting every console title or saga for PC. They should be kept separated unless wanting everyone frustrated, which is what is previsely happening with JWE.

And no, precisely the problem is PC does NOT come first. When you program a game for both platforms, ypu have to firstly consider their limitations and chances are consoles have a whole lot more than PC. So, they likely made it for consoles first and then, and only then, they ported it to PC. That's the only way it can work. And that's also the surest way to screw the game.

And no, I also don't think JWE would fit perfectly for switch just for it to be a cartridge. Did you know we are living in the XXI century? There's no need for physical copies anymore. Also, how on earth is playing a game such as JWE more confortable without a keyboard and mouse? Really...

I only agree with the first half because I also doubt an allegedly JWE2 will come out and be succesful.

When the time comes for it, other titles such as PK would be likely launched as well and so far it's already beating JWE in pretty much everything but the trademark, and that only on pre-alpha state...

I don't know other people, but I wouldn't be excited at all to buy a second 60 buck-unfinished game a second time, specially not to suffer console limits once more 🤷‍♂️

Not everyone is a console gamer either. And it's hust ridiculous to want everything PC offers on consoles as is getting every console title or saga for PC. They should be kept separated unless wanting everyone frustrated, which is what is previsely happening with JWE.

And no, precisely the problem is PC does NOT come first. When you program a game for both platforms, ypu have to firstly consider their limitations and chances are consoles have a whole lot more than PC. So, they likely made it for consoles first and then, and only then, they ported it to PC. That's the only way it can work. And that's also the surest way to screw the game.

And no, I also don't think JWE would fit perfectly for switch just for it to be a cartridge. Did you know we are living in the XXI century? There's no need for physical copies anymore. Also, how on earth is playing a game such as JWE more confortable without a keyboard and mouse? Really...
Let me emphasize your question on Jwe being comfortable on console without keyboard and mouse because it's a whole lot easier to use with a controller than mouse and keyboard why because with mouse and keyboard is tricky to understand while most common controllers such as the Nintendo switch pro ps4 and Xbox one controllers are more easy that's why some people want it to be imported to switch

Let me emphasize your question on Jwe being comfortable on console without keyboard and mouse because it's a whole lot easier to use with a controller than mouse and keyboard why because with mouse and keyboard is tricky to understand while most common controllers such as the Nintendo switch pro ps4 and Xbox one controllers are more easy that's why some people want it to be imported to switch

Well, I can speak only for myself because I own several controllers suited for PC imitating different consoles and I'd rather use mouse and keyboard everytime for sure.

Well, I can speak only for myself because I own several controllers suited for PC imitating different consoles and I'd rather use mouse and keyboard everytime for sure.
I have a PC but I don't use it much plus I haven't charge in a age plus I don't have or play JWE on PC I only own on PS4 and Xbox one on Xbox one it's digital only PS4 it's physical copy

Top Bottom