Jwe 2 ideas

I was thinking if the DLCs we bought in Jwe we could use them inside Jwe 2 so we don't have to buy all of them all over again.

I am shocked that there are still people who doubt a sequel. We have a lot of evidence of JWE2

-Frontier hasn't announced anything new for JWE in over a year (Planet Zoo is getting updates constantly until recently)

-A "Complete Edition" for JWE was announced, which obviously means that the game was finished

-After more than a year, Frontier finally says they will make an announcement of something new later in 2021

-JWD is coming and for commercial and marketing reasons, JWE 2 would be perfect to be released coinciding with the third movie, introducing many feature requests, which the community is still asking for

-Frontier is still active on social media, releasing updates for Planet Zoo, but nothing for JWE in terms of content, which already completely rules out the phrase "they can't work during the pandemic"

-Frontier will probably only announce JWE 2 after Universal releases the first trailer for JWD. All this silence regarding JWE is not by chance, Frontier has a contract with Universal, in due time we will see the announcement

If JWE 2 is being made with the same engine as Planet Zoo, the game will be absurdly good, very good indeed. Probably because of the popularity of the JP/JW franchise, the game will be released not only on PC, but also on next gen consoles (PS5 and Xbox Series X) Frontier has a lot of experience with strategy games, many years of experience. I really believe that they will do a great job and make great improvements in JWE 2. A sequel has a lot of potential

They have released a "Complete Edition" for JWE if you do not understand what this means, nor drawing for you will advance. And if they're going to announce something new, it's OBVIOUS it's a second game. I mean, if they went more than a year without releasing updates to only now release only one JWD update, it would be a great nonsense. Why so long time without launching anything? They really could. "Complete Edition" in JWE says it all, and the fact that Frontier says there's something new to come also says it all. It's OBVIOUS

Last edited:
They have released a "Complete Edition" for JWE if you do not understand what this means, nor drawing for you will advance. And if they're going to announce something new, it's OBVIOUS it's a second game. I mean, if they went more than a year without releasing updates to only now release only one JWD update, it would be a great nonsense. "Complete Edition" in JWE says it all, and the fact that Frontier says there's something new to come also says it all. It's OBVIOUS

"Complete Edition" means the game is done. That does not support any evidence a sequal will be made. If the contract with Universal ran out, of course they can't make any new updates. I personally doesn't believe anything until I have facts to back it up. When they release an official statement regarding JWE2 I will believe it. Until then it's all speculation.

They literally said...will be there more content in Jurassic World Evolution TEAM, the same team could work in a second project. You saw JWE social media last weeks? They said that will be more content. If "Complete Edition" means the JWE is finished, it's obvious...they making a new game. Just use logic

They NEVER denied a sequel, but have denied the possibility of an alleged CC DLC for JWE 1 and denied Aquatic reptiles for JWE 1. Just use logic, mate

IF, IF after so long time without anything new they release only a DLC, it will be absurd, considering the time they were left without launching anything. Unless they change the JWE engine to introduce new requested features, which I doubt very much. It is unlikely and unfeasible

Last edited:
So there is no chance when another DLC comes out, we can get a "defenitive edition".

I mean, how many "final editions" are there of Skyrim?

But I thought this thread was about new JWE2 ideas, not wether there would be a JWE2.

Last edited:
They literally said...will be there more content in Jurassic World Evolution TEAM, the same team could work in a second project. You saw JWE social media last weeks? They said that will be more content. If "Complete Edition" means the JWE is finished, it's obvious...they making a new game. Just use logic
Who says it has to be JWE2? They just teased more content somehow. Could be anything. Logic tells me to wait on official statements and not make guesses. That's exactly what I'm doing.

"Complete" does not mean anything. I can think of a dozen things that said "complete" where they added more to it later. JWE Complete was complete up to that point, but yeah

A sequel is speculated but there is some reasons to speculate one. What did universal do to raise hype for Fallen kingdom? They provided frontier the resources to make JWE to raise hype for the movie. Wouldn’t they want to do the same thing again?

They NEVER denied a sequel, but have denied the possibility of an alleged CC DLC for JWE 1 and denied Aquatic reptiles for JWE 1. Just use logic, mate

IF, IF after so long time without anything new they release only a DLC, it will be absurd, considering the time they were left without launching anything. Unless they change the JWE engine to introduce new requested features, which I doubt very much. It is unlikely and unfeasible
Literal facts spoken. The games development is done and nothing else is being added because there is a COMPLETE EDITION. What does complete mean? Finished. Why would they add content to a finished game. It’s simple logic mate

Ok, let me give you an example, as I'm not rude like some of y'all:

Star Wars the Complete Saga, 2011 Bluray discs. Gasp, they made more to the saga? Duh

It is naive to think that JWE will keep getting updates, like it or not, games are business and if you have the opportunity to sell more by offering new content from scratch, it makes a lot more sense. Why keep updating the limited JWE, if they can enjoy the excitement of the launch of the new gen consoles and JWD!? "Complete Edition" literally says it all, JWE 1 is over, now all that's left is the sequel

Last edited:
And I believe that this decision was made by Universal, if only depended on Frontier, JWE 1 would be a much less limited game, would have the same powerful level of Planet Zoo is obvious that the limitations are purposeful, is the Universal that controls. If it depended only on Frontier, JWE would be receiving updates until today, all this time of silence means something, it is not by chance. It's just a matter of having common sense...

If after more than a year without DLC and update news, JWE receives only one DLC at this year, then we can say "something is wrong".

Last edited:
Top Bottom