JWE 2

you cant be serious.....troll somewhere else

What do you mean? I'm serious, what would that mean for the kind of game JWE2 would be according to you with the next movie installment? Would it be more of the same from JWE gameplay or would it have more thrill and have some settle or major differences? It's not trolling when it is asking for more information. I'm curious about your thoughts.

Well its a park builder what else smh. But because at the time of the releaase thenew consoles are out we pc players will not get limited as much as in jwe which is the best thing about it.

Well its a park builder what else smh. But because at the time of the releaase thenew consoles are out we pc players will not get limited as much as in jwe which is the best thing about it.

Yes it is a park builder but that wouldn't answer to how well or poorly you would experience JW. It should be more than a run of a mill everyday park builder. Wouldn't you say to catch that thrill, suspense and epic moments from the series within the game be something more? Not to mention the grandeur and awe inspiring moments of the series. Say if there was no limits to your version of JWE2. What would that look like? What would it be like? What would excite you to play that for hours on end?

Almost everything... I say this because we still don’t know about aquatic creatures. Planet zoo has a tweaked version of the cobra engine but until a aquatic dlc is released or at least some better underwater swimming animations released we still don’t know the limitations of this current version of engine. If that’s the case a wait would be better and worth it for those possibilities to be added.

That's what I'm doing as they aren't coming to JWE. Still, what's your thoughts?

Anybody remember JWE's spiritual predecessor Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (a.k.a. JPOG)? JPOG had ten different missions that were not of running a park and were classified as: Ranger Attack, Dino Muster, Ranger Rescue, and Safari.

It is becoming doubtful whether Frontier would do the same for JWE2.

Anybody remember JWE's spiritual predecessor Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (a.k.a. JPOG)? JPOG had ten different missions that were not of running a park and were classified as: Ranger Attack, Dino Muster, Ranger Rescue, and Safari.

It is becoming doubtful whether Frontier would do the same for JWE2.

Wouldn't you want it a bit more involved than those missions at the time or just want them done again in the freshness of JWE2 like a remaster?

Wouldn't you want it a bit more involved than those missions at the time or just want them done again in the freshness of JWE2 like a remaster?

It is difficult to say what JWE2 will be like. There is no telling what Frontier will do.

By the way, will it be too much if the dinosaur species of both JWE1 and JWE2 be included in the world-building process for my own story?

To wait or not to wait for JWE2, how should I proceed?

I say suggest to not wait. Since you'll still build your world and story on those things you want in it regardless. Or at least from info that I've read and heard from other creators. Best to go with what you know and like. Filling in the details will be more of a challenge.

I say suggest to not wait. Since you'll still build your world and story on those things you want in it regardless. Or at least from info that I've read and heard from other creators. Best to go with what you know and like. Filling in the details will be more of a challenge.

Thank you. World building is not an easy thing, as it takes a lot of research and consumes brain power for imagination. I am seeking to build a world of dinosaurs and mythology. I wonder if there are anybody that have the belief of dinosaurs being more superior than modern animals. To enable or not to enable dinosaurs to speak the common tongue, which would be favorable?

Thank you. World building is not an easy thing, as it takes a lot of research and consumes brain power for imagination. I am seeking to build a world of dinosaurs and mythology. I wonder if there are anybody that have the belief of dinosaurs being more superior than modern animals. To enable or not to enable dinosaurs to speak the common tongue, which would be favorable?

Yw, and I'm aware :) That would be proposing to blend Dinotopia, Ark:SE, Journey to the Center of the Earth, The Lost World, Primal Rage and Turok. I personally wouldn't go that route, but of course as it is your story and world. It's ultimately your decision. It also depends on the audience you are wanting to read your story.

Yw, and I'm aware :) That would be proposing to blend Dinotopia, Ark:SE, Journey to the Center of the Earth, The Lost World, Primal Rage and Turok. I personally wouldn't go that route, but of course as it is your story and world. It's ultimately your decision. It also depends on the audience you are wanting to read your story.

I am not so sure if some of the players have either read and/or seen The Chronicles of Narnia. I was thinking that dinosaurs are the only animal type that could talk, but not every of the dinosaurs could.

I recently discovered a new dinosaur fantasy trilogy written by Victor Milan. It is titled The Ballad of Karyl's Last Ride (a.k.a. The Dinosaur Lords). George R. R. Martin said that it is a cross between Game of Thrones and Jurassic Park.

If anybody remember the ending of The Lost World: Jurassic Park, some of the last words we hear from John Hammond were, "These creatures require our absence to survive, not our help. And if we could only step aside and trust in nature, life will find a way". I was thinking dinosaurs should live in a separate territory independent of humanity.

I am not so sure if some of the players have either read and/or seen The Chronicles of Narnia. I was thinking that dinosaurs are the only animal type that could talk, but not every of the dinosaurs could.

I recently discovered a new dinosaur fantasy trilogy written by Victor Milan. It is titled The Ballad of Karyl's Last Ride (a.k.a. The Dinosaur Lords). George R. R. Martin said that it is a cross between Game of Thrones and Jurassic Park.

If anybody remember the ending of The Lost World: Jurassic Park, some of the last words we hear from John Hammond were, "These creatures require our absence to survive, not our help. And if we could only step aside and trust in nature, life will find a way". I was thinking dinosaurs should live in a separate territory independent of humanity.

That's similar to Dinotopia and the Journey to the Center of the Earth with talking dinos or lizard people.

That's similar to Dinotopia and the Journey to the Center of the Earth with talking dinos or lizard people.

Are you forgetting The Land Before Time franchise and Walking with Dinosaurs film? Those had talking dinosaurs also.

The target audience for my story will be teenagers and above. I have no intention of adding lizard people.

Are you forgetting The Land Before Time franchise and Walking with Dinosaurs film? Those had talking dinosaurs also.

The target audience for my story will be teenagers and above. I have no intention of adding lizard people.

No, ah, alrighty. Where is everyone hoping for the JP/JW franchise go?

Top Bottom