JWE3 Species and Ideas wishlist

If Cenozoic animals will be a part of JWE3, which ones will be in the base game? Which ones would you like to see?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXZfXOjz7Yc

Woolly rhinoceros
1721005200801.png

Woolly mammoth
1721005355736.png

Smilodon
1721005472525.png

Basilosaurus
1721005647135.png

Paraceratherium
1721005743190.png

Andrewsarchus
1721005831357.png

Kelenken
1721005956343.png

Megatherium
1721006668986.png

Deinotherium
1721007048821.png

Megacerops
1721007211190.png

Last edited:
If Cenozoic animals will be a part of JWE3, which ones will be in the base game? Which ones would you like to see?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXZfXOjz7Yc

Woolly rhinoceros
View attachment 397358

Woolly mammoth
View attachment 397359

Smilodon
View attachment 397360
Basilosaurus
View attachment 397361
Paraceratherium
View attachment 397362
Andrewsarchus
View attachment 397363
Kelenken
View attachment 397367
Megatherium
View attachment 397368
These are all great ideas! However, I think the woolly mammoth should simply be called "mammoth", so we could have two mammoth species, the woolly mammoth and Columbian mammoth, as two different cosmetics/variants. ;)

Honestly, I don't want mammals in JWE3. It's the Jurassic franchise, the theme and focus has always been dinosaurs. I don't want dinosaurs to be left aside... if you want Cenozoic mammals in a park simulator, go play Prehistoric Kingdom. The Jurassic Park/World franchise is about dinosaurs. Michael Crichton's books was also unique to creatures from the Mesozoic era. The exceptions are mesozoic reptiles, pterosaurs and marine reptiles that lived with the dinosaurs. In my humble opinion, the introduction of Cenozoic mammals in the next game is a bad idea and choice.

My opinion may be unpopular but this is my feedback.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't want mammals in JWE3. It's the Jurassic franchise, the theme and focus has always been dinosaurs. I don't want dinosaurs to be left aside... if you want Cenozoic mammals in a park simulator, go play Prehistoric Kingdom. The Jurassic Park/World franchise is about dinosaurs. Michael Crichton's books was also unique to creatures from the Mesozoic era. The exceptions are mesozoic reptiles, pterosaurs and marine reptiles that lived with the dinosaurs. In my humble opinion, the introduction of Cenozoic mammals in the next game is a bad idea and choice.

My opinion may be unpopular but this is my feedback.
I respect and understand your opinion. Although I have to say I'm excited for a chance to see something like Smilodon or a Mammoth in the game. I don't own a pc, so it would be a lot more effort, and a great expense to buy a game like Prehistoric Kingdom.

I respect and understand your opinion. Although I have to say I'm excited for a chance to see something like Smilodon or a Mammoth in the game. I don't own a pc, so it would be a lot more effort, and a great expense to buy a game like Prehistoric Kingdom.
So...i even think mammals are acceptable, but I want dinosaurs to continue to be the focus. On the console/PC issue I also understand your side. In some countries, buying a modern gaming PC can be very expensive and difficult. I also want everyone to be able to play a good game, but I understand that the condition of the consumer must be taken into account. Thank you for respecting my point. 🙏

Advice: Save money a few months, and sell your console and buy a new PC. You don't need to have an RTX 4090. RTX 3060, RTX 3080 video cards still manage to deliver a lot of quality and performance. Plan for a few months and use the value of your console to save money. With a new PC you will have access to the same games as the consoles. Platform exclusivity nowadays is short-lived. Most console games are also available on PC

I know it's not easy... but hopefully you will get a new PC in the future! 😊🙏

I respect and understand your opinion. Although I have to say I'm excited for a chance to see something like Smilodon or a Mammoth in the game.
I don't think the fauna of the Cenozoic is bad. I actually like them. If they add some like you mentioned it's not such a bad thing, I just want JWE3 and the franchise to continue to focus on dinosaurs. However, some mammals appearances would be interesting as long as their introduction is done in a moderate way. Of course I know that many would like to see these animals in the third game, so let's see hehe 😅

With a new PC you will have access to the same games as the consoles.

@Paleoguy @South Tyrant I have been playing Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis and Jurassic World: Evolution games in P.C. Note that Jurassic World: Evolution games are in Steam. I do not know which consoles you guys are playing Jurassic World: Evolution games in. From Steam, there is another game made by Frontier, it is called Disneyland Adventures.

Some dinosaurs I hope are included into JWE3.

Protoceratops

1721175512628.png

Plaetosaurus
1721175561462.png

Lambeosaurus
1721175675916.png

The largest known hadrosaur species, Shantungosaurus.​

1721175811423.png

The raptor that lived with T-rex, Dakotaraptor.
1721176514181.png

1721176276745.png

Microraptor
1721176661212.png

Archaeopteryx
1721176749890.png

Miragaia
1721176941421.png

Argentinosaurus
1721177165325.png

Some dinosaurs I hope are included into JWE3.

Protoceratops

View attachment 397513
Plaetosaurus
View attachment 397514
Lambeosaurus
View attachment 397515

The largest known hadrosaur species, Shantungosaurus.​

View attachment 397516
The raptor that lived with T-rex, Dakotaraptor.
View attachment 397520

View attachment 397518

Microraptor
View attachment 397521
Archaeopteryx
View attachment 397522
Miragaia
View attachment 397523
Argentinosaurus
View attachment 397524

Frontier need to catch up to Prehistoric Kingdom; Archaeopteryx, Microraptor, Protoceratops, Lambeosaurus, and Plateosaurus are must add to Jurassic World: Evolution 3.

I do not know about Argentinosaurus even though it is included in Prehistoric Kingdom, I prefer Saltasaurus because of the armor.

I do not know about Shantungosaurus, I prefer Hadrosaurus since it debuted in the original novel version of Jurassic Park.

Last edited:
Frontier need to catch up to Prehistoric Kingdom; Archaeopteryx, Microraptor, Protoceratops, Lambeosaurus, and Plateosaurus are must add to Jurassic World: Evolution 3.

I do not know about Argentinosaurus even though it is included in Prehistoric Kingdom, I prefer Saltasaurus because of the armor.

I do not know about Shantungosaurus, I prefer Hadrosaurus since it debuted in the original novel version of Jurassic Park.

Here is a video of the story of the first dinosaur found in America, Hadrosaurus.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zcyx2fuPPs

Back
Top Bottom