JWE3 Species and Ideas wishlist

Having the staff drive their vehicles thru the maintenance tunnels to go around our parks.
1722364248379.png
1722364448857.png

I like the dino suggestions but I havent seen an ammonite suggestion. Small "exhibit" animals including small mammals, insects and reptiles. I despise the "paint" plants. I would prefer individually placing plants. I like feeders over painting in food plants. I dont mind having food plants I just don't like the painting but I'd also like various herbivore feeders to supplement

Jurassic world Evolution 3 needs to have more interesting and unique locations from around the world that would make building in these environments far more cooler and interesting to build a dinosaur park in and I also would love the feature that dinosaurs love specific environments that suits their needs particularly what climate they love and everything else and what genes you can use to compensate that dinosaurs needs before you hatch them. I would also like to see The Return of biosin Valley and other iconic Canon Maps return as well including Sanctuary Island, Isla Nublar, Isla Sorna hopefully rainforests in this next game will have fog added just like in biosin Valley in Jurassic world Evolution 2. Also square maps would be very nice for the next game.

NEW Exotic locations: Locations i hope get added into Jurassic world Evolution 3.

Tanzania 🇹🇿-Savannah
images (14).jpeg

Appalachian Mountains, USA 🇺🇸-Temperate Rainforests.
20240809_120049.jpg

New Zealand-Treefern Forests
107636651-tropical-rainforest-with-black-tree-ferns-at-lake-tarawera-new-zealand.jpg

Yemen🇾🇪-Socotra Island, Dragon Blood Trees
shutterstock_419182606.jpg

Madagascar 🇲🇬-Baobab Trees
images (21).jpeg

Australia 🇦🇺-Eucalyptus Forests
Eucalyptus-trees-plantation-Australia.jpg

South Carolina, USA 🇺🇸-Bald Cypress Tree Marsh.
images (19).jpeg

Japan 🇯🇵-Cherry Blossom Forests.
16dde1e4391d4151c72cdacb74bf4e61.jpg

China 🇨🇳-Bamboo Forests
HD-wallpaper-chinese-bamboo-trees-forest-forest.jpg

NEW Caledonia, France 🇫🇷-Bizzare Wilderness.
20240810_124150.jpg

Last edited:
Jurassic world Evolution 3 needs to have more interesting and unique locations from around the world that would make building in these environments far more cooler and interesting to build a dinosaur park in and I also would love the feature that dinosaurs love specific environments that suits their needs particularly what climate they love and everything else and what genes you can use to compensate that dinosaurs needs before you hatch them. I would also like to see The Return of biosin Valley and other iconic Canon Maps return as well including Sanctuary Island, Isla Nublar, Isla Sorna hopefully rainforests in this next game will have fog added just like in biosin Valley in Jurassic world Evolution 2. Also square maps would be very nice for the next game.

NEW Exotic locations: Locations i hope get added into Jurassic world Evolution 3.

Tanzania 🇹🇿-SavannahView attachment 399192
Appalachian Mountains, USA 🇺🇸-Temperate Rainforests.
View attachment 399217
New Zealand-Treefern ForestsView attachment 399195
Yemen🇾🇪-Socotra Island, Dragon Blood Trees View attachment 399197
Madagascar 🇲🇬-Baobab TreesView attachment 399198
Australia 🇦🇺-Eucalyptus ForestsView attachment 399196
South Carolina, USA 🇺🇸-Bald Cypress Tree Marsh.
View attachment 399199
Japan 🇯🇵-Cherry Blossom Forests.View attachment 399201
China 🇨🇳-Bamboo ForestsView attachment 399216
NEW Caledonia, France 🇫🇷-Bizzare Wilderness.

Sharing some good points from a Subreddit user,

r/jurassicworldevo
Joaomatias40

What new things and improvements do you REALISTICALLY expect for JWE3?​

• Slightly improved graphics
  • Overhaul of the aviaries
  • Overhaul of the lagoons: terrain edit, water color, various placeable rock shapes and aquatic plants brush
  • Introduction of the semi-aquatics in a proper way
  • Walk cycle for flying reptiles
  • Planet zoo terrain tools: create waterfalls, water depth, tunnels, cliffs, caves and etc...
  • Improved territory system
  • Improved park managment
  • More social animations with their own species and interspecies
  • More type of fences
  • Improved herding and pack mechanics
  • More decorations and scenary items
  • Overhaul of the fight system
  • Improvements on guests: Being able to use benches and bins, walking with shop items like JPOG and etc...
  • Better economy
  • Animal enrichement
  • Overhaul of biomes: transversable forests and redesign of the flora
  • New attractions: river cruise, t-rex kingdom, baloon tour, gondola lift and etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom