KI Asp takes down a full moddet Corvett ?!!!^^

this isn't exactly a research group or an academic debate. starting from the very op which is plain nonsense ... in gibberish form. of course entire branches of the conversation, if you could even call it such, are skipped. wild guess, 97,2% of participants only have seen 2,8% of the thread, like the vast majority of threads counting more than 3 pages.

people just drop in here because the 'web 3.0 social activity tab' bombards them with alerts, have a good laugh, then leave. and it goes on and on and on ...

and it's fun, and thus it's ok! call it künstliches gespräch. :D

I read the entire post and have some sympathy for the OP, who's obviously struggling in English and admitted to having suffered a stroke at some time, so yeah, maybe reading the entire thing will clue you in to the OP's intent. I don't mind a bit of fun but I usually avoid trying to lessen others whatever the circumstances.

Last edited:
I read the entire post and have some sympathy for the OP, who's obviously struggling in English and admitted to having suffered a stroke at some time, so yeah, maybe reading the entire thing will clue you in to the OP's intent. I don't mind a bit of fun but I usually avoid trying to lessen others whatever the circumstances.

my bad, but i just have read op's op, and it's still nonsense. it translates to "this game is broken and in alpha". what is your analysis?

no ill intentions. i talk nonsense all the time, and get called out for it (sometimes! sometimes people even fall for my nonsense!).

this is not lessening anybody, if it's felt that way i would say it's a matter of growing the basic skin to interact with others.

I read the entire post and have some sympathy for the OP

again, i just read his whole history: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/search/55907/

i appreciate his effort to communicate but i don't actually like what he's saying. at all. not sure who would be lessening who and i'm not sure you're doing him a favor by raising this issue, so best leave it at that. maybe he could now step up and show us that, besides insulting everybody, he also has the minimal capacity to laugh at himself a bit.

Yeah, but had you read past the first post, you'd find out that OP really didn't express any major willingness to communicate the problem nor to solve it. He just wanted to vent, which is fine, of course, but in that case the thread is fair game. ;)

Ok a Stroke is something i can not judge on what that´s like and I totally understand getting fed up with people if specific conditions apply .... that is human

If that is the case i have to apologize for calling him out on his lacking ability to write proper sentences... if his account informations are true I can only empathise with him and say that I am sorry if any Impairing conditions apply to him/her because there is little help were we live for things that mentally impair you ......I can´t provide any data to prove anything I just said and will say but from what I have seen and experienced most of the time the help you receive suppresses the problem but doesn´t solve it...... I have no idea how that applies to a Stroke and i can´t immagine the fear someone is going through when such an event occurs. Again i want to point out that this is my personal Opinion and i have no way to back it up other than my own experience......

I completly missed him posting that he had a Stroke 20+ Years ago....... I take full blame for him being ridiculed on this forum as i am the one who started Calling him out after I noticed that he (fully understandable) got "fed" up with people.

connecting the dots ...

mocking op for his form of expression is wrong
having fun with some of his wording is just what happens and not to be taken personal
a stroke shouldn't be an 'i can be a jerk' card. that would be lessening. empathy is not pity. stroke or not he's up to the same standards as everybody else. that's what i would expect anycase.

now if op could drop by and we could all have a group hug ...

I like the dots because i think they convey the Breathing/Breaks in a conversation better than a single dot. It just feels more natural to me.

i did that at a time. beware, i ended up writing systematically in lowercase. plus, those substantive caps give away you're of german origin. :p

you just did!
Well who knows what counts as an insult nowadays therefore i don´t know what i should feel like atm angered,neutral or pleased?
I mean who knows if being identified as German is negative or positive. I have met many people that used that as an insult. I am confused :confused:😞

I mean who knows if being identified as German is negative or positive. I have met many people that used that as an insult. I am confused :confused:😞
That's awful to hear. I've had many German friends in all years or people with the heritage, and they've all been amazing people. Also, you make great beer and bratwursts. Hope that cheer you up a little. :)

Btw, I was in German just after the wall came down. I have some pieces left from it saved somewhere in my belongings.

i think it can impact motoric skills and speech.
Not sure though.
Depending on the exact details a stroke can affect motor skills, speech and even personality. This and writing in a foreign language can to some extent excuse spelling mistakes and grammatical errors perhaps even some of the bad attitude.

The trouble is that even allowing for that, the OP is wrong. Their basic complaint was that their 'fully modded' Corvette was taken out by an NPC Asp and that this was an issue of poor balance on FD's part. Now, in general I would expect that a player controlled Corvette should win against an NPC Asp, but not that it's guaranteed. When it turns out that 'fully modded' seems to be an almost random selection of standard upgrades that no-one else gets what you were trying to achieve and that they also cause power management issues, people tend to think it's more a player related problem than FD's

Top Bottom