Kinectimals Kinectimals - Mobile question

Michael,

Okay, well thanks for that... doesn't seem promising though. I do understand about being unable to disclose some infomation... so...

1. But can you tell me what Toy or Collar the Snow Leopard was suppose to come with?

2. As well as what Toy or Collar comes with the Blue-Striped White Bengal Tiger, please?

3. And that Wiki page I linked prior, it is pretty accurate, can you tell me if there are any cats or bears that are not listed BUT have been released? I know the F.A.O Schwarz Bear is one. I have a tag for him though.

4. And you spoke before about the Amur Leopard and Saharan Cheetah; were these two cubs released? And if so... were they Pre-orders somewhere or can you disclose any info on them?

Michael Brookes

Game Director
1. The Snow Leapord was a plush toy with the Ladybird lure toy.

2. The Blue Striped White Bengal Tiger was a preorder bonus and came with a a matching collar.

3. I can't see any that are obviously missing beyond the FAO Schwarz. I can't be certain as I don't know exactly which animals Microsoft have made available.

4. They were both marked as plush toys, I don't know if they've been released or not. We weren't involved in the plush toy releases.

Michael

1. The Snow Leapord was a plush toy with the Ladybird lure toy.

2. The Blue Striped White Bengal Tiger was a preorder bonus and came with a a matching collar.

3. I can't see any that are obviously missing beyond the FAO Schwarz. I can't be certain as I don't know exactly which animals Microsoft have made available.

4. They were both marked as plush toys, I don't know if they've been released or not. We weren't involved in the plush toy releases.

Michael

I left some feedback for xbox.com to request some more cubs to be released as DLC for the 360. It'd be nice to download the Snow Leopard and any other cats from the Pre-orders offically. As well as any unreleased cats like the Saharan Cheetah & Amur Leopard!

I know you've been a HUGE help so far Michael, just plain awesome but I was wondering if I can trouble you for the Blue-Striped White Bengal Tiger's collar? Since it is transferable between the mobile and 360 version.

I know the Black-Striped Blue Bengal Tiger comes with a collar called 'Blue and White Stitched Collar' so I would assume it is the opposite for the Blue-Striped White Bengal Tiger; so that would be a 'White and Blue Stitched Collar' ?

Because ironically The Red-Striped White Bengal Tiger comes with a 'Red and White Stitched collar' and the Black-Striped Red Bengal Tiger comes with a 'White and Red Stitched collar' :) So by that logic...

The Blue-Striped White Bengal Tiger should come with the White and Blue Stitched Collar.

You can use either a QR code for the mobile or a QR code for the 360 as me and my neice have access to both games now! Many thanks in advance. :)

Michael Brookes

Game Director
I can't help you there I'm afraid, to get the associated items you have to unlock the animal using the proper MS Tag or pre-order code. As they are purchased items I can't post them. Sorry.

Michael

The issue is that it was Microsoft that issued the codes not us, however try the attached image for the snow leopard.

You might want to remove this image then Michael as it contains the collar you get with the Black-Striped Blue Bengal Tiger. Thats why I asked about the other collar. We had a code for the Blue Tiger so I know what collar its associated with.

Hmm, I'm surprised its so hard to find infomation on Kinectimals on the search engines. Found about 12 plush cats but nothing on the Cougar, just like the Snow Leopard. (Only way we know they are out is the images I've found) I'm also a suck to my neice and truth be told I'm on a compaign to get everything. Been checking out eBay.ca, .com, .co.uk etc as well as Amazon.com but can't find any. I hope my suggestions at Microsoft get through for more Add-on cubs.

You obviously saw my guide I put together in a different thread, collecting coins is a hard task for all the Shop unlockables, its crazy. Already gone through 30K and the max you can make per game if you get gold is 180 wish there was a faster way. At least we're both having fun, great game. Be nice for more bear cubs or another game/Add-on for maybe wild canine cubs. Fox, Wolf etc

Care to offer up a QR code for the Cougar? Maybe slip that White and Blue Stitched Collar on him; like the other 'oopsie' pic ;) We won't tell! *hint hint* lol

Last edited:
Sounds good to me Michael. I await any info you locate.

I also wanted to ask if it would be alright on this forum to post Scan Tags I've aquired in my guide. Took me awhile to nearly find everything and I don't mind sharing I just want to make sure that is okay with the rules.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Sorry, buit we'd rather you didn't. It's a tricky thing that everyone might have turned a blind eye to, but we can't have it on our forums.

I'll let you know if I get any information on what plushes have been released.

Michael

Sorry, buit we'd rather you didn't. It's a tricky thing that everyone might have turned a blind eye to, but we can't have it on our forums.

I'll let you know if I get any information on what plushes have been released.

Michael

This is why I asked, I have no problem with that decision. Good to know.

Hello. I've replied to one of your posts, Witch757, on another site, but I didn't get the answer. So...
I know a person that has Blue-Striped White Tiger on XBox 360. I've mailed her, but she rarely goes online and probably ignores me, because I've already asked her a lot about that tiger.
Also, there is code for mobile version for this Tiger on the second page of this topic, right? Can we unlock this Tiger via code on mobile version and then transfer it onto XBox 360?
And one more question: can cubs like Tiglon be unlocked on XBox?

Michael Brookes

Game Director
You should be able to unlock the blue and white tiger on the mobile and then transfer onto the 360.

The Tiglon and other mobile exclusive cats wshould be unlocked in the mobile game and then transferred to the 360.

Michael

Top Bottom