Know Your Dino - Which Dinosaur Have We Zoomed In On?

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone and welcome back to another round of Know Your Dino! See if you can guess which dinosaur we have zoomed in on in this picture. Drop your guesses in the comments below and come back tomorrow for the full reveal.

JWE_Ouranosaurus_Know_Your_Dino_960x540.jpg

That's easy for me, I use that pattern a lot in my gameplays. Ouranosaurus with the Jungle Pattern.

FYI, I'm, not sure why the color scheme was given the "Jungle" gene option when, even though there is a little bit of red on it admittedly, it doesn't really look like a Jungle pattern to me, because "Jungle", for those who don't know, is ORANGE by description (sometimes with exceptional reds or the rare blue and yellow stripe combo).

It's time for another round of #KnowYourDino. We've zoomed in on a unique feature of a certain dinosaur. Can you guess which one?

Judging by the scale design, which I've seen plenty of times in-game, as well as what looks like fading striped plate on the top left corner, it's gotta be Stegosaurus. Just don't know what JW cosmetic gene it's using though, but clearly it's not Rainforest or Vivid, because neither gene option has the Stego's base body colors like above.

Last edited:
Top Bottom