Komodo Collective of E:D player groups

A Na'Ama Wing Task force is scheduled to depart Alioth in the next 24 hours... :D

Any other commanders wishing to join our fight against galactic piracy can find more info about Na'Ama Wing Deep Space Exploration and Logistics (and now bounty hunting!) on our website :)

Cool! Bring it on ;)

(Pst! I'ver got 140k already...)

Thanks & Kudos to T-Dog (a.k.a. wizzpig, a.k.a. Cmdr Darius Torkalar) for the awesome Komodo Collective logo!

KomodoCollectiveSmall.jpg

Komodo1.jpg

Komodo2.jpg

Komodo3.jpg

Frontier Developments, can we please have a decal with the star-shaped K of Komodo?

Komodo-log.png

Last edited:
I have been looking for you today & yesterday at the Ross 490 nav beacon & extraction sites, but you and the others keep eluding me.

Remember: I am lurking out there, in a cobra with four multicannons.

--

It is still possible to join the event, just post here or on The Relentless forum. Just fly a ship you can afford to lose.

Last edited:
I have been looking for you today & yesterday at the Ross 490 nav beacon & extraction sites, but you and the others keep eluding me.

Remember: I am lurking out there, in a cobra with four multicannons.

I've just got my new computer, that's why I wasn't really around, mostly I was installing the game. Tonight however, I'm planning to spend more time playing. I'll install Mumble too, so we can chat where we are :)

Video: Chief Old Boar vs Cmdr Fremen

Chief Old Boar is hunting Cmdr Fremen, but Fremen's Viper is more maneuverable than Old Boar's Cobra...

[video=youtube;ZcmLeWsmmFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmLeWsmmFE[/video]

Nice video, Chief! That was the best moment, really, maybe except for the crash :D

So it seems like I was the only one who finished this contest, so I'm the sole winner! Hip-hip-hooray! :D

BBB2 is now over.

So it seems like I was the only one who finished this contest, so I'm the sole winner! Hip-hip-hooray! :D

BBB2 is now over.

Congrats Cmdr Fremen, you have earned it: every time I attacked you, you managed to chase me away.

One day I will get my revenge.

Last edited:
Will be purchasing 25 tons of palladium then when I get back from my little exploration jaunt.
Congrats CMDR Fremen!

I think i got you:

[video=youtube;tv1zAAWbRV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv1zAAWbRV8[/video]

But it was a damn hard chase with a lot of indercitions... and i had to switch the engine of my ASP. It was a honour to fight with you. Thx for the adrenalin rush and the Credits.

Last edited:
I think i got you:

[video=youtube;tv1zAAWbRV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv1zAAWbRV8[/video]

But it was a damn hard chase with a lot of indercitions... and i had to switch the engine of my ASP. It was a honour to fight with you. Thx for the adrenalin rush and the Credits.

Yes indeed! It was me and it was a great pursuit :D You're welcome! Methanks the interesing gameplay... (I only wish I could have at least scratched your ASP, grrrr)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Congrats Cmdr Fremen, you have earned it: every time I attacked you, you managed to chase me away.

One day I will get my revenge.

Will be purchasing 25 tons of palladium then when I get back from my little exploration jaunt.
Congrats CMDR Fremen!

Thank you guys! See, there are bigger ships that I cannot outrun. :)

• Like (+1)
Reactions: MJC
Top Bottom