Latest info on JWE2 from the 24th April

Not to sound ungrateful but seriously? We waited a whole week getting ourselves excited for THAT...? Not to mention that it won't even be a substantial DLC that'll be coming as we are told to expect yet ANOTHER Species pack which doesn't even contribute towards improving the gameplay apart for some variety which at the moment we've got enough of...

There's plenty of things this game needs in order to fulfill its maximal potential, more amenity designs/buildings and improved mechanics, more attractions, better and more distinctive movie era aesthetics, more in depth guest management, additional lagoon/aviary decorations, the removal of collision physics similar to Planet Coaster, new and larger maps to play with, campaign/challenge mode options that are needing to be added into sandbox, the list goes on!
I wish JWE2 got the same love that JWE did...

You misread the title, it's my opinion about the info from the stream, not me giving you info.
Bro, the title literally says "Latest info on JWE2 from the 24th April" not "My opinion about Latest info on JWE2 from the 24th April"

I didn't misread anything, you're simply sh*tposting

Aside from the title...

Frontier literally revealed half of the new dlc, but you're still unsatisfied. They changed their policy from "no reveals" to "teasers few weeks before the release" and you're still not happy. Thats what I hate in this community - being overly demanding and acting like Karens.

New bigger maps? You have square maps, that is killing most of modern pc's when filled to the edge.

The only thing you're right about are new buildings and decorations to improve the diversity in our parks. It might come in a form of an "attraction dlc", to compensate for their hard work.

1. Thats what I hate in this community - being overly demanding and acting like Karens.

2. New bigger maps? You have square maps, that is killing most of modern pc's when filled to the edge.
1. Hardly overdemanding to not ask for more species and focus on something that'll give the game longevity.

2. Fine, bigger isn't a requirement but quite literally having a square doesn't really add to anything challenging. There is nothing impressive or exciting about them apart from the size of it. The fact on whether a PC crashes is irrelevant.

What is the point in adding something only few chosen can enjoy, because everyone else can't run it on their platform without crashing?! And then get a wall of complaints and negative reviews for "not working after the latest update"... That's not really a good business strategy... So the fact of crashing PC is quite relevant

If the next DLC is a Cenozoic species pack, which it appears to be, I for one will be really excited for it. Let’s hope we get a sizeable free update as well.
Ehh, I'd rather they focused on other things. If it's literally just going to be a species pack with nothing to back it up (for example, decor items or buildings devoted to the Epoch) then it'll just be out of place...

It'd be better if it were a "fan favourite" collection since everyone has been wanting the Smilodon, Megalodon, Segisaurus and Microceratus. That'd build up a MUCH better species pack than a Cenozoic one...

What is the point in adding something only few chosen can enjoy, because everyone else can't run it on their platform without crashing?! And then get a wall of complaints and negative reviews for "not working after the latest update"... That's not really a good business strategy... So the fact of crashing PC is quite relevant
Then get a better PC... xD

Console doesn't have crashing issues whatsoever.

In regards to "what's the point adding something only a chosen few will enjoy". I can ask the same question of having yet just another species pack, more species which aren't even needed rn, as I've said it doesn't add anything towards improving gameplay. But no that's me being over-demanding right?

Last edited:
Ehh, I'd rather they focused on other things. If it's literally just going to be a species pack with nothing to back it up (for example, decor items or buildings devoted to the Epoch) then it'll just be out of place...

It'd be better if it were a "fan favourite" collection since everyone has been wanting the Smilodon, Megalodon, Segisaurus and Microceratus. That'd build up a MUCH better species pack than a Cenozoic one...

If Segisaurus and Microceratus are added, grab 'em when the DLC launches.

If it is Cenozoic themed, I will wait for Steam discounts like the other DLCs that have actual natural species unlike the most recent one.

Then get a better PC... xD

Console doesn't have crashing issues whatsoever.

In regards to "what's the point adding something only a chosen few will enjoy". I can ask the same question of having yet just another species pack, more species which aren't even needed rn, as I've said it doesn't add anything towards improving gameplay. But no that's me being over-demanding right?
You have clearly lost touch with reality

If Segisaurus and Microceratus are added, grab 'em when the DLC launches.

If it is Cenozoic themed, I will wait for Steam discounts like the other DLCs that have actual natural species unlike the most recent one.
The only issue I had with the hybrid DLC is that the main 3 Hybrids (Spinoraptor, Ankylodocus and Stegoceratops) should've been added at launch rather than be a quick, cheap recycled cash grab pack...
If they waited a little longer with releasing a Camp Cretaceous pack they could've added the Spinoceratops and the other species released in previous other packs like Tarbosaurus and Nothosaurus but that was definitely a financial tactic Frontier used to try and make people buy these other packs to add some sort of demand so we would buy the other species. Hell, they could've even just done a Camp Cretaceous Part 2 pack instead to make it less messy...

If they were to do a Cenozoic pack it will have to be an expansion... Anything less than that will be a complete waste of resources and potential. If they're not going to add any REAL introduction to these Post Mesozoic species that would actually make them interesting then it'll just be flat out plain and boring DLC with no real motivator to get it, which will also just feel completely out of place.
The only two ways I can see this expansion even happening is if they were to do Camp Cretaceous' MantaCorp idea of controlled environments or perhaps as a Chaos Theory mode as another "What If" scenario for a sequel to Jurassic Park where Hammond decides to create an Ice Age Park in Siberia, similar to how he also planned to build more Jurassic Parks worldwide after Isla Nublar was made a success.

Last edited:
The only issue I had with the hybrid DLC is that the main 3 Hybrids (Spinoraptor, Ankylodocus and Stegoceratops) should've been added at launch rather than be a quick, cheap recycled cash grab pack...
If they waited a little longer with releasing a Camp Cretaceous pack they could've added the Spinoceratops and the other species released in previous other packs like Tarbosaurus and Nothosaurus but that was definitely a financial tactic Frontier used to try and make people buy these other packs to add some sort of demand so we would buy the other species. Hell, they could've even just done a Camp Cretaceous Part 2 pack instead to make it less messy...

If they were to do a Cenozoic pack it will have to be an expansion... Anything less than that will be a complete waste of resources and potential. If they're not going to add any REAL introduction to these Post Mesozoic species that would actually make them interesting then it'll just be flat out plain and boring DLC with no real motivator to get it, which will also just feel completely out of place.
The only two ways I can see this expansion even happening is if they were to do Camp Cretaceous' MantaCorp idea of controlled environments or perhaps as a Chaos Theory mode as another "What If" scenario for a sequel to Jurassic Park where Hammond decides to create an Ice Age Park in Siberia, similar to how he also planned to build more Jurassic Parks worldwide after Isla Nublar was made a success.

Just so you know, those four species in the Secret Species DLC are made from genetic splicing, they are not actual natural species.

I remember Lowery Cruthers once said it is better to have actual real prehistoric creatures.

Just so you know, those four species in the Secret Species DLC are made from genetic splicing, they are not actual natural species.

I remember Lowery Cruthers once said it is better to have actual real prehistoric creatures.
Well in theory none of the Species in Jurassic Park/World are natural as mentioned by both Dr Grant in JPIII and Dr Wu in JW, but I was talking about what you said with your last post about this:
"I will wait for Steam discounts like the other DLCs that have actual natural species unlike the most recent one."

Unless I misunderstood what you mean't by that?

Well in theory none of the Species in Jurassic Park/World are natural as mentioned by both Dr Grant in JPIII and Dr Wu in JW, but I was talking about what you said with your last post about this:
"I will wait for Steam discounts like the other DLCs that have actual natural species unlike the most recent one."

Unless I misread what you mean't by that?

I am not going to buy the Secret Species species DLC even if there are Steam discounts.

Take the cases of Late Cretaceous species, Cretaceous Predator, and Prehistoric Marine Species DLCs; I always wait for Steam discounts to buy those.

Whereas I purchased the Dominion expansion packs, knowing there are also new stuff besides new species.

Top Bottom