Latest info on JWE2 from the 24th April

I don't intend to be apart of it lmao. I'm not here to talk about people's PC's crashing anyway so either switch topics about DLC or stop wasting my time.
First you write something, than claim you meant something totally different than you initially wrote. You clearly have no idea what are you writing about, since last gens have a lot of performance issues. You automaticly assumed, that if I'm writing about some problems, then i must experience them. And finally you're "demanding" other people should switch topics to your liking.
If this is what you meant by "I don't intend to be apart of reality", then I heard the nearest circus is hiring clowns.

I am not going to buy the Secret Species species DLC even if there are Steam discounts.

Take the cases of Late Cretaceous species, Cretaceous Predator, and Prehistoric Marine Species DLCs; I always wait for Steam discounts to buy those.

Whereas I purchased the Dominion expansion packs, knowing there are also new stuff besides new species.
Yeh, I should've probably done the same thing there but I'm that much of a Jurassic Fan I have to have the full roster as I put a lot of time into this game so "Spared no Expense" comes into play... xD

First you write something, than claim you meant something totally different than you initially wrote. You clearly have no idea what are you writing about, since last gens have a lot of performance issues. You automaticly assumed, that if I'm writing about some problems, then i must experience them. And finally you're "demanding" other people should switch topics to your liking.
If this is what you meant by "I don't intend to be apart of reality", then I heard the nearest circus is hiring clowns.
If this chat thread isn't for you then simply remove yourself from it and click Unwatch! xD
Last Gen is Last Gen... what do you expect? 4k Ultra HD 60fps with all the trimmings? If you can't handle crashes due to platform error then move onto Current Gen. That's like me crying about having to be using a Cassette Tape/AUX converter into an old car's music player, it isn't perfect but you have to make do until you get something better. Don't expect Frontier to fix a Hardware issue if that is the case.
If the crashes are caused due a software issue on Frontier's part, very much like how Starfield was at release where it was near impossible to play due to crash bugs then I'm all for it but it seems to crash when you're overloading your system with a large save file.

Demanding people to switch to a topic to my liking? This is me talking about my opinion and disappointment about the DLC "reveal" from the 24th April, not a PC crash conference.
The only clown here is the one who's still angry about me mistyping a title, I've let that go and can agree that I could've worded it better and yet here you are still persisting about it, but if you were expecting news from me, someone who isn't even associated with Frontier then that's your mistake, not mine.

All I want is to make sure this game actually get the longevity and life it deserves and to not get chewed up by Universal's or any other corporative financial board of directors like previous Jurassic games have done.

Yeh, I should've probably done the same thing there but I'm that much of a Jurassic Fan I have to have the full roster as I put a lot of time into this game so "Spared no Expense" comes into play... xD

It is small time, I believe I forgot to tell you that I purchased the expansion DLCs on the day of their launch is mainly to try out the new campaign and other features.

The roster of Jurassic World: Evolution 2 in my case will only be actual natural prehistoric creatures. However; the two monsters from the films are of the base game.

The Camp Cretaceous species DLC contains both a natural dinosaur species and a monster made from genetic splicing.

Top Bottom