LEGO Cobra MK 3 microscale with instructions

Its great work- a nice balance of SNOT and structure. Have you built the large CM3 for real? I have to be careful my Scout does not flex.
no as the ship is stupidly expensive; over 4000$. its also much too big to display anywhere(5 ft wide is bigger then my little sister). I built this one so i can afford having the ship

no as the ship is stupidly expensive; over 4000$. its also much too big to display anywhere(5 ft wide is bigger then my little sister). I built this one so i can afford having the ship

To be honest I'd probably geek myself silly if it was real so maybe its for the best :D My Youtube history is full of UCS set builds.

Holy moly your lowest price is around £280. Hhmmmm. Another hunt through my spare parts bins first scenario.
Flimley

i know only one person who (re)built it and they did it also in the computer. i would be sirously impressed if anyone built it real life

The difficult part for me is keeping it stable. My model uses a Technic skeleton and its really, really hard keeping things aligned and rigid with so many angles and the weight. The other hard part is stopping my kids playing with it.

"Dads Lego! No touch!"

The difficult part for me is keeping it stable. My model uses a Technic skeleton and its really, really hard keeping things aligned and rigid with so many angles and the weight. The other hard part is stopping my kids playing with it.
when i built mine i may have gone overboard with the Technic as everything in there has Technic involved somewhere. I also built it when I was using LDD instead of Studio so i had no access to new parts, and no mirror function. plus ldd hates any non 90 degree angles so it fought me at every turn on alignment

when i built mine i may have gone overboard with the Technic as everything in there has Technic involved somewhere. I also built it when I was using LDD instead of Studio so i had no access to new parts, and no mirror function. plus ldd hates any non 90 degree angles so it fought me at every turn on alignment

I bet that was a hard battle- I'm relearning a lot of stuff and sometimes even in real life it gets tricky.

Hello !
Thhis ship is amazing but the link with the instructions is out ! :eek:
If somewone have thhe PDF with instructions i want it !!! ^^

Top Bottom