Let's See Your Amazing Parks

Here is a preview of my next successor series after Jurassic world biological Reserve came to an end a new series will come to take its place on my YouTube channel. Jurassic Wilderness dinosaur Reserve this is the first look at what is going to be in the first episode and this is the introduction. 🙂👍
IMG_20211111_011611~2.jpg

The resurrection of the prehistoric world has begun!....😍👍

A tour of my Arizona DFW National Park, the US commissioned Hammond, and later Masrani, to allow them to create two parks for promoting the US fossil life and they did in two locations: one in Pennsylvania and now one in Arizona. While the one in Pennsylvania has at least one of each US creature available in the game, minus swimmers which were removed for the Arizona location, the one in Arizona has a focus on the swimmers with two massive lagoons (one housing two Mosa and 3 Elamso and the other housing 3 Tylo and which had Plesiosaurs but these were hunted by the Tylos) and two Aviary overlooking each lagoon (a Geo cage overlooking the Mosa/Elasmo enclosure and a Pteresaur overlooking the 3 Tylos on a mountain created using some clever non MOD methods:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_GxH4MqLE4&list=PLOtUz2IY7w4tAMEjPd7iD_LS3ZfXjcews&index=72

Thank you for the game tools which allow us to construct islands on the middle of lagoons, while good building placement is a must (likely replace that hotel with a Ranger HQ to refill food storages) another option would be that when the Jeeps lock to the lagoons hatchery they use the submarine to refill those on the islands. I complain of mountains in the middle, but now I do not know how I will fill all that space:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti1Lr3JnxvE&feature=youtu.be

I don't think it's a recreation tbh. No main street or anything. It looks pretty good though. But it's not a recreation of the park in the movie Jens. :)

Indeed, I tried to get it as close (monoriel looks fantastically close) as I could to this brochure as you say, main street needs a bit of rearrangement, I will taking some looks at the FK level to see how to get Main Street withou destroying the park. Here goes nothing:

Attachments

• 3z3bfzn14u611.jpg
    3z3bfzn14u611.jpg
    645 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom