Linux Port

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is Someone like Sheldon Cooper? XD sry angelis. Thats the First person in my mind when I read your posts!
Interesting.

giphy.gif

[big grin]

I agree with Angelis on this. Assuming "PC" means just ~89% of the desktop market (Windows) is simply misleading. At the moment, I'm interpreting the FAQ as potential for all 3 major desktop operating systems with no firm plans on which ones they're targeting. If not, this should be clearly written to say "announcing availability for Windows".

I can only hope this game is built with cross-platform technologies or ported alongside in time for launch next year, otherwise it's a definite no to pre-ordering and a lost potential customer. Would be a pity, this game looks good.

----
Anyhow, I signed up to express my +1 for a Linux version!

I agree with Angelis on this. Assuming "PC" means just ~89% of the desktop market (Windows) is simply misleading. At the moment, I'm interpreting the FAQ as potential for all 3 major desktop operating systems with no firm plans on which ones they're targeting. If not, this should be clearly written to say "announcing availability for Windows".

I can only hope this game is built with cross-platform technologies or ported alongside in time for launch next year, otherwise it's a definite no to pre-ordering and a lost potential customer. Would be a pity, this game looks good.

----
Anyhow, I signed up to express my +1 for a Linux version!
Woo, thank you. That makes two now. [yum]

+1 for a Linux version, even if its aimed at SteamOS.

The other up and coming Roller coaster game has a native Linux port, but I would love to have this one on Linux.

I will only buy this game, if it works great on Linux. For me, it would be ok, if it works with wine without issues, but I don't think so, because Wine has currently only DX9 support...
So a native port would be great!
If the native port uses with Vulcan, it would be even better, but vulcan is not released yet...

--> +1 for Linux!

+1 for Linux Port
Hint: you direct competitor offers Linux and Mac support from beta release on [big grin]

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom