List of bugs and some suggestions

I'm sorry but I will not create an individual report for each one of these at Issue Tracker.

Bugs:

STAFF ROOM
  • Large staff room with 0 employees using and yet the notification shows that there is no space in the staff room. Broken notification, pops up and goes off several times, I have to spam to get to the problem, which is always a seller in the middle of nowhere or in the middle of a habitat (which also hurts sales because the store is closed while the seller responsible is bugged).
ANIMAL BEHAVIOR
  • Animals fight because of overpopulation even after surplus animals have been removed from the habitat.
EDUCATION
  • When I click on the educational speaker to change its volume with the Guests Needs > Education heatmap on, it will bug and always show me that guest heatmap instead of the education blue range for the volume.
INJURIES
  • Injured animal sent to trade center, but the interface still displays the injured animal warning. Solved by putting animals back on habitat, treating them and sending them back.
INTERFACE
  • The ready research icon should be green as red indicates problem. The icon could also be the same as the research center instead of the current one.
  • Sort buttons always sort in reverse of what the icon indicates. Icon says "smallest to largest" but the order displayed is the opposite: largest to smallest.
KEEPER
  • Even with trays the keeper insists on placing the food on the floor..
GENERAL ISSUES
  • Sometimes it seems that the animal market has a different genetic assessment than when the animal is in the zoo. Indicating borders of genetic ranking do not appear in the animals overview through the zoo menu or the animal list in the habitat menu.
  • Many visitors (70%) reporting that they have nowhere to go or are stuck, but there is no visible problem with the paths and they have more than enough room to walk (I used a single grid of paths for the whole zoo)
ALBINOS
  • In comparing pairs, the albino animal photo is not always displayed accordingly.

Improvements:

ALBINOS
  • Filter by albino / non albino
  • Guest-specific reactions to albino animals.
  • Show in zoopedia whether the animal may have an albino variant or not
  • Icon telling whether or not the animal carries the albinism gene, and the chance (may be research related).
INTERFACE / USABILITY
  • Show who the animal's parents and siblings are if they were born in your zoo
  • In comparing pairs, displaying age in number on the card would be useful (or on hover, which only displays if the animals is young or old for now)
  • Habitat wellness percentage menus always keep the open/closed status of your last use, but that makes the call employees buttons too far down (so I have to scroll to get to them), it would be better if the welfare percentage menus started always closed.
HEATMAPS
  • Negative impact on guets could show broken stuff (benches, boards, speakers etc)
  • Guest needs could show the buildings that satisfy that particular need (bathrooms highlighted on bathroom need, drinks on thisrty etc)
RESEARCH
  • Research genetic improvements in general for each animal

In comparing pairs, displaying age in number on the card would be useful (or on hover, which only displays if the animals is young or old for now)
Also displaying the current location (name of habitat or trading center) would be extremely useful

Negative impact on guets could show broken stuff (benches, boards, speakers etc)
In general I would like more heatmaps and more information on them. Like one heatmap per visitor need would be great, so I could see where in the park a new toilet or drink shop would be most helpful. And the negative impact on guests heatmap should also show how full trash bins are and where there's trash laying on the ground

Top Bottom