Listening post at Celaeno 1

Back on topic :)

Missing Hogan Class found at Electra 6. Doesn't match the name given in the message (and it's in the wrong system), but if it was supposed to lead us to the NHSS6 then it could be the one.

It's a bit - infested

ouyDDkj.png

Last edited:
I wonder where those are, who say that these attacks are not executed by Thargoids, and that they are merely passing by and helping the survivors. :)

So its just in aegis system... seems their are just looking for them... aegis is strange, i dont trust them, they dont tell us the truth...

Word is that the LP text in Celaeno now points to Electra - can anyone confirm (it won't let me scan as I saw the incorrect one). [up]

I am at the Hogan - no Thargoids of any type. Damage consistent with models.

Was "Communication Hub Zeta 12" always here? There is also an Unregistered Comms Beacon, one Transmitter and two Satellites. I only got a scan off the main Hub (Modified Consumer Firmware) and the rest give no information on any scanners.

It was there at least when the first Unknown | Thargoid structures were found, went there on that evening in a Vette to fend off the special forces ships and waited for the beacon to squawk.

Hope they don't blow up the first Aegis stations that soon, got my entire Pleiades fleet in Artemis Lodge...

O7,
[noob]

Word is that the LP text in Celaeno now points to Electra - can anyone confirm (it won't let me scan as I saw the incorrect one). [up]

Hi there! Yes, this is true.I was directed to Electra and look at this short video what I found near Electra 6. Spooky!

[video=youtube_share;b7GeEvKq9uY]https://youtu.be/b7GeEvKq9uY[/video]

So its just in aegis system... seems their are just looking for them... aegis is strange, i dont trust them, they dont tell us the truth...

The Black Ops guys were in Celaeno before Aegis at the outpost there.

That place is dodgy with engineered Elite Conda NPCS guarding it.

Thats what the Thargoids are after, no doubt the bait that is luring the Thargoids back

The Black Ops guys were in Celaeno before Aegis at the outpost there.

That place is dodgy with engineered Elite Conda NPCS guarding it.

Thats what the Thargoids are after, no doubt the bait that is luring the Thargoids back

Thats right... I wonder if the blackflights are aegis...

After visiting the Cargo Hulk (where I spent some time taking in the scenery) I jumped out to ALCYONE and set course for the station in ELECTRA, only to get Hyperdicted by a the new variant Thargoid, which then proceeded to disable my weaponless DBX and blow me to kingdom come! Totally unprovoked I might add! :rolleyes:

After visiting the Cargo Hulk (where I spent some time taking in the scenery) I jumped out to ALCYONE and set course for the station in ELECTRA, only to get Hyperdicted by a the new variant Thargoid, which then proceeded to disable my weaponless DBX and blow me to kingdom come! Totally unprovoked I might add! :rolleyes:

I had around 100 none was hostile... they are my friends ��

[video=youtube_share;spAhbzvsgvs]https://youtu.be/spAhbzvsgvs[/video]

I was carrying some Thargoid data but had dumped all my Guardian stuff a long time ago! Looking at the scanner, there may have been two ships. Bad camera angle in the heat of the moment unfortunately meant I didn't see it!

Top Bottom