Little things that break immersion and world integrity.

Wandered here from your sig, but please can you add the whole thing where, in SC, planets transition from sprite to polygon, and it's often a complete mismatch, and can get stuck mid-transition when you drop out of SC. It's so bad that often the moons of a gas giant are as bright or brighter than the GG itself! etc

Can we also stop with the naming every new feature of the game with some buzzword. Translation Table below:

PowerPlay Galactic Powers Weekly
HoloMe Game meta dressed up as game. Why is it a station service?
CQC Ok they fixed one at least.
MaterialsCargo mk2. Highly perishable before being scooped up, but then persists throughout all of space and time across any metaphysical boundaries.
(mission) Reward PacksThis one accidentally slipped through from when they gave the marketing team a go at designing the mission system.
Frontline SolutionsDont like space games but bought one.
Threat Level 'X'RNG suspense remover.
ArxThe shadow economy.

Deleted member 115407

D
One thing I still find annoying is NPC interdiction, I mean its fine when you have cargo or on a mission where they might send someone after you. But I am flying around looking for USS and every 6 minutes I get yanked out of FSD by a pirate looking for cargo when I have no cargo hold.
That's strange, because I only ever get interdicted by NPCs when I either have cargo, or have a bounty that they can claim. Otherwise I am left alone.

That's strange, because I only ever get interdicted by NPCs when I either have cargo, or have a bounty that they can claim. Otherwise I am left alone.
I have found in EDO that the AI interdiction behavior is more aggressive than before and i'm getting interdicted with an empty hold then scanned and left alone.

I'm wondering if its s side effect of the new EDO storage on ship detecting as inventory when in SC.

Seems settlement power restoration gets reset if you log or CtDT. I can forgive a lot of issues with Odyssey so long as there's some effort towards state persistency. Hoping this is just a bug and not an engine limitation.

Top Bottom