Live Forum Q&A - Animation!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It's true, I always see you playing the game instead of animating.

How do you discipline that? "Were here to make an enjoyable game and your enjoying it too much!"? lol. At least we all know it's a good game! Now to build a sky scraper park [yesnod]! That sounds pretty good! I wish I could animate though. I'm a programmer, not an animator [downcast].

Hi,

1. What new themed scenery is currently planned to be released in alpha 2?
2. Will there ever be water rides and pools ,like RCT3, in the game?

1.Will you be showing the animations for the Mascots "#GulpeeRexRocks " [tongue] , Security, Maintenance, Engineer, and medical. Also how guest and the mascot interact with each other and everything around them?
2.Will there be weather. Rain, Hail, Lightning, Fog, Sleet, Snow and etc.
3.Will there be holiday festivals like they have in real parks? Good Example "Disneyland"

Last edited:
1.Will you be showing the animations for the Mascots "#GulpeeRexRocks " [tongue] , Security, Maintenance, Engineer, and medical. Also how guest and the mascot interact with each other and everything around them?
2.Will there be weather. Rain, Hail, Lightning, Fog, Sleet, Snow and etc.
3.Will there be holiday festivals like they have in real parks? Good Example "Disneyland"

Hi,

1. What new themed scenery is currently planned to be released in alpha 2?
2. Will there ever be water rides and pools ,like RCT3, in the game?

They finished their Q&A, go back some pages and read and you might find your answers :)

Requesting that this thread be locked, otherwise people are just going to continue asking questions D:

Last edited:
I couldn't join the discussion today as I was at work and it's the morning for me. But I read all of the replies. I wanted to thank the development team for being here today to answer our questions and chatting with us a bit. it was loads of fun to read. I also wanted to thank Brett and the other amazing community managers for putting up with us![heart] I know we can be a handful sometimes [noob]. I also wanted to thank every one on the forums for making this such a great place to pass the time! You guys are all great!

Aaronroberts12567
They finished their Q&A, go back some pages and read and you might find your answers :)

Requesting that this thread be locked, otherwise people are just going to continue asking questions D:
I literally noticed right after I posted that. My bad! [ugh]

Last edited:
I literally noticed right after I posted that. My bad! [ugh]

But if you read through you will get at least the first two answered as far as the Team can answer.

That makes me very happy (being a gay guy myself) This game really is looking wonderful with all the detail going into it, just finished reading through all the questions and its put me in a better mood, theres really, so much to get excited about! looking forward to the next Livestream and next Alpha, good job guys! :D

Yes. That is fantastic news or confirmation. Really like that.

Thanks for the Q&A

Great to read all the insights about the game and to see which new things are coming to the game in the future.

Maybe useful to repeat, but you can click on the "DEV" link in the right upper corner of a DEV post to jump to the next DEV post to read all the answers.

hi,
would it be possible to set a minimum height for peeps for a coaster. and then have children who are not tall enough trow a tantrum when they are not allowed in.
My son (11y) woul really love this.

Even if I did not have questions to ask (at least, not about animations), I would like to say a big thank you for this public Q&A.
It's really great to feel to be able to interact directly with the development team.

And also : I know that I always talk about the things that do not work, thinking that this can help, whereas in 99% of cases, what you do is truly amazing and beautiful, so ... Thank you for you work, your passion and your dedication !

[heart][up]

PS : Can't wait to see the Cosmic Cow mascot.

Even if I did not have questions to ask (at least, not about animations), I would like to say a big thank you for this public Q&A.
It's really great to feel to be able to interact directly with the development team.

And also : I know that I always talk about the things that do not work, thinking that this can help, whereas in 99% of cases, what you do is truly amazing and beautiful, so ... Thank you for you work, your passion and your dedication !

[heart][up]

yeah i feel the same. pointing out what isn't right/perfect might be useful but it is also rather draining in that it feels like constantly criticizing and complaining. when actually the awesomeness is astounding.

big thanks, big appreciations. great job.

[heart][up]

I know what you mean. The game really is so good (the parts we have currently) that I feel like I'm nit-picking sometimes. They have really done a fantastic job and I am very happy with what I've seen. With the quality of what they showed, the passion they clearly have, and the evidence that they listen, even if the answer is "no we can't" demonstrates that this will be a game that endures a long time.

Will there be an option to switch between 'imperial' or 'metric' measurements throughout the game, (if indeed used) only I hate 'metric' [mad]

Same with 'temp' if eventually available.

Last edited:
Will there be an option to switch between 'imperial' or 'metric' measurements throughout the game, (if indeed used) only I hate 'metric' [mad]

Same with 'temp' if eventually available.

I would rather have feet instead of meters as I am from the USA and could never get my head around the metric system, I always end up having to convert from meters to feet when planning something. For me it is easier to visualize something in feet.

Last edited:
Everyone else use metric. You US people are backward. ;) Why would we have something we are not used to and is impractical and not scientific just so you US people can be happy? Right? ;)

Of course the optimal is to have option.

You US people are backward.

I don't consider myself backward. This implies that we are mentally challenged.

Why would we have something we are not used to and is impractical and not scientific just so you US people can be happy?

Why should WE be forced to use something WE are not used to? That goes in both directions!

Of course the optimal is to have option.

I agree, give us that option.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom