Login issues

Having the exact same issue. Cannot Login today after playing fine 12 hours ago..
frontier broken_compressed.jpg

When you see the orange launcher it's a dead cert that the authentication servers are down/unreachable - it can't even confirm which game you own, so odds of logging in successfully - zero.

When you see the orange launcher it's a dead cert that the authentication servers are down/unreachable - it can't even confirm which game you own, so odds of logging in successfully - zero.
Thanks for confirming. I guess you've been around a while... Any guesses for when this sort of issue generally resolves?

Really regretting getting back into Steam. Lost my account from when steam first started to russian hackers, can't get it back. Took a chance with a new account to play this. :(

I was playing as recently as an hour ago, but now I'm having this issue as of a few minutes ago. The launcher text is orange instead of blue, so sign of "horizons," and the launcher version in the bottom left says v 2014.11.26.51787.

2014?!

View attachment 212146

When I try to run Elite directly from Steam, the Launcher has a "Link account" button:

View attachment 212145

and when I press it, I'm redirected to a browser page that says this:

View attachment 212144

So I submitted a ticket. Checked here too, and obviously it's not just me having this issue right now.
still having this issue lol, 4th time since I started playing.

Same issue. Im on steam, i was playing just yesterday finally getting all the mats for the G5 FSD from the trader tonight but guess steam is having a problem with FDev servers.

unable to log in. game asks to buy itself again. I tried to log in through Steam, where I bought the game, and through the frontier account - nothing works
unknown.png

What is worst for me is that i was on Top 10% on both CGs. Inara looks promising so far but it isn't 100% accurate.

Thanks for confirming. I guess you've been around a while... Any guesses for when this sort of issue generally resolves?
It's a "how long is a piece of string" question. I'm not on steam and I can see the blue launcher so I'm guessing whenever Steam gets their crap together.

Top Bottom