Looking for CMDRs to join our ranks! [TRPM]

TRPM.Banner.NEW.png.png

ABOUT US

We at TRPM are all about freedom. Freedom to roam the galaxy how you see fit. We do not believe that anyone should be shackled by rules, what kind of mercs would we be if that were the case? We accept CMDRs from all trades not just combat and will take on new CMDRs if you want to learn the ropes so to speak. We do have an anarchic faction in the game which we are constantly growing week by week (despite the problems anarchy currently has in EDO)

JOIN REQUIREMENTS
We do have some small requirements before joining. The main one is to become friendly with our faction Rottie Pack Armed Militia and then post a screenshot in our Discord < here. More info when you join.

DETAILS
Platform:
PC
Timezone: GMT
Time Online: between 19:00-22:00 (later on weekends)

TRPM LORE
As the Galactic News is a buzz about sightings of Thargoids CMDR Lex Rottie a disgruntled minor faction member resigns his commission due to severe restrictions implemented but the leadership of the faction.

With the potential threat of Alien invasion, Lex was moved to believe that CMDRs needed to be who they wanted/needed to be, if this threat was real if the Thargoids meant to harm, then the more freedom in factions was needed. It was also his fundamental belief that out in the black with so much space between inhabited worlds it was not as simple to follow a set of rules, more often than not being too rigid got you killed and of course, the credits increase would be nice.

With his mindset on change, Lex formed 'The Rottie Pack Mercs' in April of 3303, TRPM was to be a Mercenary Squadron with the view that its members should have the freedom to do what they wanted/needed to do not only to make money but to protect their own.

There was an assumption that the Squadron was simply named after CMDR Rottie himself however when questioned he told a story;

“No we are named after my favorite Dog breed.” When quizzed further about why his name was also Rottie his response was a little more interesting than expected,

“It’s not my real name, I changed it when I came out here, I wanted a fresh start, a fresh me so to speak. So I changed my name, brought a ship, and took my place amongst the stars.” he paused only to sip some water,

“I was never quite happy under the yoke of others, so I started left my Faction to forge a new destiny starting with a Squadron and well, it just had to be 'Rottie' something; you see in World War 2 Rottweiler Dogs were in service as a messenger, ambulance, draught, and guard dogs. This service tradition continued into the mid-19th century when their role changed to that of search and rescue, guard, and police dogs, they also made exceptional pets.” he added smiling then grab for his drink, took another sip, and continued his story,

“See the Rottweiler is good-natured, exceptionally devoted, and eager to work animal, their behavior self-assured, steady and fearless, alert to their surroundings they are even-tempered. Given that Mercs are guns for hire, working in combat zones, war zones, or as bounty hunters, bodyguards, ship guards, stations guards, potentially more, it all fit rather well together, don’t you think?” smiling smugly Lex stood from the registration desk,

“Are we good here?” The clerk nodded his response to Lex's question and handed the forms back,

“You are all good CMDR Rottie, thanks for the story, it was genuinely quite interesting, one follow-up question though,” Panthole, to his friends, pushed his chair back and stood, “where do I sign up?”

Since the creation of TRPM many like-minded CMDRs have joined the ‘pack’ so as raise its tradition of doing what its members want, when they want, how they want, with minimal interference from the officers.

TRPM continues to grow to this day and is still on the lookout for veterans and newbies alike with the intention of recruiting them into their ranks to continue TPRM's traditions while blazing their own trail across the galaxy only now with the knowledge they have the support and protection of their squad-mates if they need it. With this continued growth comes a diversity of activity and a requirement for more squads, more squads mean now is the perfect time to expand to a Minor Faction.

As Lex made his way through the galaxy taking job after job he began to see how corrupt the superpowers are. It is then that he decided to form the anarchic minor faction named Rottie Pack Armed Militia! With his mercs by his side, he spreads the word of anarchy, by force if need be!

Author CMDR Raziel317 (faction Scribe)
squadmeetupeditBANNER.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom