LOW-FI (VR cyberpunk game from Technolust devs)

Judging only from this one short video the world and feel of the environment already looks miles more immersive and interesting than Cyberpunk! Totally like Bladerunner.

Judging only from this one short video the world and feel of the environment already looks miles more immersive and interesting than Cyberpunk! Totally like Bladerunner.
It’s weird that back when I first watched Blade Runner (gulp, at the cinema) I no way thought we’d have flying cars and Replicants of humans in the then incredibly distant space year 2019, but I also didn’t think I’d be able to put on a pair of magic ski-goggles and step into the world of Blade Runner-ish.

Now then, where do I get my grubby hands on a Pris model? :)

If it's as empty as Technolust, pass. It got a lot of the goodwill out of being sheer novelty back in those barren early days, but it was thoroughly inept and way too cheesy a ripoff of established IP.

In general tho, man - did Phil nail it. Living in SoCal in 2019 is basically what a lot of his most paranoid, speed-drenched novels were like. All hail President Fremont! THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED.

And this has reached its KS goal just under 4 days. Might throw few CAD's to their way also. :)
Hopefully this means that some of the stretch goals will be met - I hope the Wasteland gets unlocked, sounds like it’ll be a daylight area.

Well, the dev build key arrived today and did a quick test.

Game looks nice, but flying with Viwands is awful, i dont know if the game has Hotas support yet but as soon as i have more time i'll find out.
Also, landing and getting out of the ship was cool, walking around the city has huge cyberpunk feel, enjoyed it a lot until i clipped throught the ground and the game crashed. :D

Wow, that's really channelling the Ridley Scott vibe - lots of Blade Runner with a hint of Nostromo thrown in for good measure.

Top Bottom