LRH 3305 Expedition (Beagle --> Bubble via Sagittarius-Carina Arm)

I've arrived at Achrende and completed the expedition via LRH 3305 Route 1. Thank you to the organisers for putting this together! It is by far the longest period of time I've ever spent out of the black and was a great route - plenty to see and new discoveries to make.

Here's a picture from my landing spot at the penultimate waypoint:
2020-04-11 16-40-05 Syralia JT-V b7-0-Syralia JT-V b7-0 A 3 a (HighRes) crop.jpg

CMDR RedLee, Krait Phantom 985-DW on Gibb's Bridge.
Landed on Syralia JT-V b7-0 A 3 a, with a lovely view of planet A 3.

Congrats! I am right behind you. I just made it to the next to last WP yesterday, so I will be there soon!
Don't forget to make sure your waypoints are logged on EDSM to get credit for finishing. I know it's different for console users but you've managed to get 54.76% so far it would be a shame to not get it to 100%

I think I am good. I just did the route one with the 15 way points, and I did just take another look, and as now now, I have 14 checked off. Thanks for taking a look!

Woo Woo! I made it!!
1586909923152.png

I would also like to thank organizers who out this together and to those commanders who helped to keep me plodding along thru the black! At times it was daunting, I think I had some space madness as well! Still hard to believe it has been over a year since I left on DW2 and then LRH 3305, which I am glad that I joined as well. It made heading back have more purpose and was good to have a goal to make it back by a certain date, otherwise who knows how long i would still be out there?? It was so strange when I had just a few jumps to go, I saw some strange blips on my screen. For a few seconds I had to think about what they were, and it dawned on me, those were other ships! I have not seen any other ships since Explorer's Anchorage on the way to BP!
As you can see from my avatar (thanks for the idea mearmortal!) I made the 200,000LY club! Between DW2 and LRH I made around 5000 jumps ( I did not know EDSM was adapted for xbox consoles until I was on the way to WP3 in DW2), discovered many worlds, seen my 1st space storms and other life out in the galaxy. Pretty good for someone who pretty never went out of the bubble before!
Now I just need to figure out where I want to turn in all my exploration data!

Woo Woo! I made it!!
View attachment 169518

I would also like to thank organizers who out this together and to those commanders who helped to keep me plodding along thru the black! At times it was daunting, I think I had some space madness as well! Still hard to believe it has been over a year since I left on DW2 and then LRH 3305, which I am glad that I joined as well. It made heading back have more purpose and was good to have a goal to make it back by a certain date, otherwise who knows how long i would still be out there?? It was so strange when I had just a few jumps to go, I saw some strange blips on my screen. For a few seconds I had to think about what they were, and it dawned on me, those were other ships! I have not seen any other ships since Explorer's Anchorage on the way to BP!
As you can see from my avatar (thanks for the idea mearmortal!) I made the 200,000LY club! Between DW2 and LRH I made around 5000 jumps ( I did not know EDSM was adapted for xbox consoles until I was on the way to WP3 in DW2), discovered many worlds, seen my 1st space storms and other life out in the galaxy. Pretty good for someone who pretty never went out of the bubble before!
Now I just need to figure out where I want to turn in all my exploration data!
If you want to make x3 the amount of credits, read the posts on discord channel about LYR (Li Yong-Rui), there are instructions on what to do, it will take you about 3 hrs to get to level 5 then it's a wait before next thursdays 7am UTC tick, and when you log in later you can sell your data and make an obscene amount of cash. really.

If you want to make x3 the amount of credits, read the posts on discord channel about LYR (Li Yong-Rui), there are instructions on what to do, it will take you about 3 hrs to get to level 5 then it's a wait before next thursdays 7am UTC tick, and when you log in later you can sell your data and make an obscene amount of cash. really.
Average user had 2.5Bil worth of data on EDSM, and made nearly 8Bil in total after doing LYR.

I should have waited, i spent 1 1/2 hours or so last night before i had t stop for the night. I don't know how much i have left to turn in. I was just itching to get it done so i won't loose all that data if i die.

Top Bottom