COMPLETED CG Maintain Security In Gliese 868 (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Friday might see the first ever Bounty hunting CG target level Reduction for tiers level targets...

EDO locations owned by "Gliese 868 services"...

Berdo Engineering Facility
Drach's Jewel
Tremblay Manufacturing
Umburter Hydroponics Complex
Zhou Bridge

I'm back playing after a break, and I'm mostly bounty-hunting, with a view to gitting bitter with fixed weapons. So this CG ought to suit me down to a tee.

But I can't say that anything I've read here has caused my enthusiasm to spike.

Ah well.

Is there any info on rewards outside of some chump change cash that I could just make in 5 minutes? Or... Is there even any money being rewarded at all? ;)

Is there any info on rewards outside of some chump change cash that I could just make in 5 minutes? Or... Is there even any money being rewarded at all? ;)
Na After the Brewer decal Smeg up that wont be fixed till next week Nope...
This CG is likely a place holder from the hudson side story put here after update 11 release incase update 11 was nackered ...

Last edited:
Developers hand of god strikes the mission board computer...
With All Feds in system factions counting the KWS is even more powerfull...Will work on pixel counting tier levels..

Last edited:
Friday might see the first ever Bounty hunting CG target level Reduction for tiers level targets...

EDO locations owned by "Gliese 868 services"...

Berdo Engineering Facility
Drach's Jewel
Tremblay Manufacturing
Umburter Hydroponics Complex
Zhou Bridge
Sorry, do you mean it's possible to get some on-foot action in this CG? How could those EDO settlements contribute?

Sorry, do you mean it's possible to get some on-foot action in this CG? How could those EDO settlements contribute?
Bounties are issued by area controlling faction... when wanted in a factions controlled Area that bounties are issued with that controlling faction of that Area..
So wanted ship planet side whos wanted Will by default issue Bounties for the controlling faction...
So when a wanted ship flys over EDO content its wanted by the faction that owns that EDO area so yes any thing wanted in EDO is still Killable in EDO as they are wanted...
But its now pointless as All factions now count So Space action is back on..

Last edited:
Bounties are issued by area controlling faction... when wanted in a factions controlled Area that bounties are issued with that controlling faction of that Area..
So wanted ship planet side whos wanted Will by default issue Bounties for the controlling faction...
So when a wanted ship flys over EDO content its wanted by the faction that owns that EDO area so yes any thing wanted in EDO is still Killable in EDO as they are wanted...
But its now pointless as All factions now count So Space action is back on..
I'm not totally sure to understand what you mean, but I understand what you're saying about bounties.

I'm talking specifically about On-Foot gameplay. It doesn't seem to me that there's a good way to earn bounties with on-foot combat, or I'm missing something?

It doesn't seem that on-foot missions are really good for bounties. Or maybe you mean shooting NPC ships when they fly over settlement?

Edit: Basically, would you have any example of an On-Foot action that would reward you with a bounty bound?

Last edited:
Boom installation Sitting duck power plant pirates practice missions, These kills will now count for CG..
RNG timer before mission active is RNG... But if you get bored or want to practice PP kills these are available...
FOEKA6fWUAc5iOK

Hi simple question what I am suppose to kill to get credit for the CG ? Bounties ? Or are there combat zones ?
Thanks
Bounties. Wanted ships. You can find them at hazardous resource zones in planetary rings or various signal sources like distress calls or weapons fire.

Tier targets. Pixel counted values..
Scale primary CG bar to 1000 pixels. tier targets are 60 120 240 400 and 1000... pixels
Tier targets are...
1 = 15,000,000,000
2 = 30,000,000,000
3 = 60,000,000,000
4 = 100,000.000.000
5 = 250,000,000,000 (not a fake tier 5 to last the hole CG week, this is reachable...)

FOEQcMyXEAY5qAp.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom